Left 4 Middle School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I fell asleep in the library.....

2 posters

Go down

I fell asleep in the library..... Empty I fell asleep in the library.....

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:50 am

It was the fifth period, which was Nizzys study hall time- Which he never studies anyway, he only spends it in the library. Playing online games on the computers or reading comic books and manga. But he'll just take a snooze this time, he was up late playing Battlefield 3 with some of his buds- perfect time to catch up on much needed sleep. He found a abandoned corner with some sofas and acouple armchairs, this part of the library was always quite, it was just perfect. This period was the longest one, 1 hr/ half. He plopped down on the sofa- using his bookbag as a cushion. "mmmm- sleepies...hope none of my teachers find me- meh probably not" He snuggled and fell silently asleep.
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

http://thelizangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

I fell asleep in the library..... Empty Re: I fell asleep in the library.....

Post  Meral-Donei Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:59 am

Meral pushed the book away in boredom. She had been having trouble trying to find a book to entertain herself with.
"Agh I give up!" She shouted, but received a quick hush from someone. She thought it may have been a teacher shutting her up, but as she peeked around the corner she spotted a green figure.
He was curled up on cushy sofa, letting out small hushing noises through his mouth.
Meral sniffed at the boy, and giggled.
She crawled up to him, reached out her arm, and poked gently, waiting for his reaction.
Meral-Donei
Meral-Donei

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:41 am

Nizzy mummbled "Leave me alone-" he rolled away on his side, making little cute hunter growls- for his slumber was disturbed. He curled more into a ball as he slightly sucked on his thumb- like alittle human toddler would.
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  Meral-Donei Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Meral grunted in disappointment. The young hunter hadn't responded to her pokes and jabs.
She would just have to wake him up a different way this time.
"Niiiiiiiiizzy!" Meral squeaked. No response. The huntress scratched her head in confusion, wondering how she would wake him up. AHA! Meral felt around in her pocket for the little piece of clothe she had kept in handy. She slowly pulled the soft clothe out of her pocket, and began tickling the boy's nose.
Meral-Donei
Meral-Donei

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:28 am

Nizzy was enjoying a adventurous dream of riding on a t-rexs back, and fighting off evil Daleks at the same time. But it was soon cut short when out of no where someone threw a pillow in his face and it exploded in his face- feathers everywhere, tickling his nose, he sneezed and opened his eyes- blinking blankly at the ceiling. He heard a giggle turning his gaze on a familiar huntress. He flushed at Merals sneaky antics. " Geeez Meral- right in the middle of a awesome of awesome dreams and you cause a pillow to explode in my face!" He huffed, then grinned "I'll get you next time when your napping" Poking her.
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  Meral-Donei Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:06 am

"Nope!" She teased lightly, jabbing back at him playfully. She pulled a feather off of Nizzy's green hood and giggled. She jumped onto the chair by the couch and plopped onto her bum.
"You think you could really beat me at pranking, hm?" She craned her neck closer to the hunter and grinned.
"How about a little contest then, Niz?" The huntress challenged the young boy. "How about...NOW!" Meral dashed off behind the nearest book case.
Meral-Donei
Meral-Donei

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:21 am

Nizzy face palmed "Alls I wanted to do was sleep- now its a race to see who gets kicked out first-" Nizzy grinned as he steathly creeped through the book cases, sometimes crawling to not be seen- sometimes behind large chairs in the sitting area. The librarian might ask questions if she saw Nizzy sneaking around. Nizzy wondered where the crazy girl went hiding. Or how she was going to pull off a prank in here- He could try and pounce her. "Yeah I got this" he snirked as he scuttled to another book case.
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  Meral-Donei Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:01 am

Unknown to Nizzy, every look he took in a book shelf, Meral would move to the one ahead.
But, unfortunately, Meral began to run out of hiding spots.
"Crap..." THe huntress hissed in a small tone. She scuttled under a desk just as Nizzy peered around the last shelf, but a chair fell over as she slid under the table.
Nizzy was bound to find her now, no changing that anymore.
Meral-Donei
Meral-Donei

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 am

Nizzy quickly turned and spotted Merals foot sticking out from underneath the table near the book case he was standing by. He grinned and, walked over, and tugged on her shoe- "It seems you slipped up this time Meral Donei" He chuckled as he knelt down and crawled under the table with her, poking her "Sooooo- what are you doing in the library? We have math together next period, so I guess this works out huh?"
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  Meral-Donei Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:20 pm

"Oh, I was trying to find a book on dogs. But someone took 'em all." She sighed.
"You said math next period? Yeah, that's right!" Meral yipped excitedly. The huntress squirmed out from under her hiding spot and pulled back Nizzy's hood playfully, revealing his fluffy brown hair.
She giggled as he scrambled to pull his hood back up.
"So who won now, huh?" Meral teased lightly.
Meral-Donei
Meral-Donei

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:59 am

Nizzy flushed and frowned at the other huntress, he situated his hoodie and started to crawl out from under the table snerking "Welp- I guess I can let you win this round" He folded his arms "But don't expect me to go easy-" Then a thought came to his head, and a toothy grin spread across his childish face "Why don't we continue this little 'Game' in recess?".
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  Meral-Donei Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Meral felt a purr rumble in her throat.
"Okay, I guess!" She stood up onto her feet and began to wander out of the library.
"You coming Niz-" An idea suddenly crossed her devious little brain. She hid beside the library door, and finished her sentence. She crouched into pouncing position and waited patiently.
"Hmmm...He'll never expect THIS!"
Meral-Donei
Meral-Donei

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:37 am

Nizzy was distracted with some new comic books the library had on display on one of the shelfs near the front- not seeing Meral run and hide behind the entrance doors. He was leaving the library holding his books, and wondering where Meral ran off too until-

"Hey- Meral, where'd ja go-"
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  Meral-Donei Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:55 am

Meral suppressed the giggle welling up inside of her.
He was going to fall into her trap! This was going to be so funny.
The huntress crouched lower towards the ground as she heard small footsteps nearing the door.
Just a little bit more, Niz...
Meral-Donei
Meral-Donei

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:18 am

Nizzy walked past the entrance doors, scratching his head looking dumbfounded. "Did she go to class without me?" Then he heard a giggle from behind him- he quickly turned around to only be met with a small huntress pouncing him. They both go crashing to the floor with a thud- "Argh- Nice one Meral,
its on now- I'll get chuuu" He sat up shoning her off playfully- Jumping to his feet and quickly looking up and down the hallways for any teachers that might be coming by- that might scold them. But no one was around to witness- so Nizzy looked up at the clock and it was nearly time to switch periods, he offered Meral his hand- "Welp better head over to math class"
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  Meral-Donei Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:08 am

"Oh yeah," Meral scratched her head, "Math class..."
The huntress lifted herself up from the ground and began trotting through the hallways.
"You coming Niz?" She called out, her voice bouncing off the walls.
Meral waited patiently for the boy to start following her foot steps, and soon heard light steps coming closer to her proximity.
Meral-Donei
Meral-Donei

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:57 am

Nizzy walked beside her, as they made their way through the hallways of the middle school. The schools bell went off, and the classes started filing out- They managed to get to the room, and found their seats- which across the room from each other. Nizzy got out his calculator and notebook/textbook, and saw a piece of paper crumbled up in the desk. It was blank, and a thought hit him- he turned around and throwing the paper wod in Merals direction "Thats for pouncing me!"
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  Meral-Donei Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:58 am

Meral scrambled and fell off of her chair after the deploy of the paper wad.
"Afff- Nizzy!!!" The huntress grunted. She would get back at him somehow, but how...
Making a boomer puke would be too far...
"Looks like I'm beat-" Then the best idea came to her, the most devious plan ever...
"Chehehehehee..." The little girl giggled mischievously. She slid herself out of Nizzy's sight while he was looking out of the window. Meral taped a note saying 'Tickle Me' onto his back unnoticed by the hunter. Before he could swing his head around, she had already gotten back into her seat, whistling rather suspiciously, avoiding Nizzy's eye contact.
Meral-Donei
Meral-Donei

Back to top Go down

Post  Luu_Nizzy11 Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:15 am

Nizzy was spacing while he stared out the window- grinning to himself at his little revenge. Then he heard a slight shuffle from behind him- he wiped around quickly to see nothing there. He scratched his head slightly confused. "That was weird" mummbling to himself. The teacher walked in- getting ready for the class lesson for the day. Some students were getting to class abit late, after the class bell rang. One of them in particular was walking by Nizzys desk, when they noticed the piece of paper. The fellow student couldn't help be snerk as he tickled nizzys sides laughing "Tickle tickle nizzzy! hahaha" Nizzy squirmed and managed to shove his friend off, flailing his hands- "Wha-what! was that for dude!?" His friend then ripped the paper off his back showing it to him as he went to get in his seat. Nizzy crumbled it in his hand and looked in Merals direction..whispering "Sooooooooon..."
Luu_Nizzy11
Luu_Nizzy11

Back to top Go down

Post  Meral-Donei Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 am

Meral snorted at the scene in front of her as Nizzy was tickled by his friends.
My trap worked! The snarky huntress giggled and turned her head back to the teacher's board.
At this point, Meral was blocking every distraction out of her mind as she swiftly wrote her notes in her journal, oblivious to the world outside of her mind. Not a single thought about if she was going to tricked yet again. Perhaps she had met her match, perhaps...SNAP Meral blinked in a shock, and stared down at her pencil. Broken neatly into two halves. She must've been grinding onto the paper too hard. The huntress scanned the room to be sure no one else was going to ambush her.
Meral-Donei
Meral-Donei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum