Left 4 Middle School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUN IN SCIENCE

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FUN IN SCIENCE Empty FUN IN SCIENCE

Post  Fusoso Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:20 am

Maksim felt exhausted. Then again, he always was exhausted. Not a morning person? No, it wasn’t that. If he had to be categorized in such a manner, he wouldn’t be a morning, afternoon, or night person. The only thing that would make the tall science teacher tolerable would be a good fat bottle of vodka.

Maksim groggily looked up from his desk.

Oh right, it was the middle of a school day. Maksim straightened up and coughed to get the attention of his students. They all looked up from their work. The classroom, as expected, was dead silent.

“Now eez time to do workshit. Has seventy or so more problems. No beegie.”

Maksim picked up a random stack of paper and lazily strolled to the nearest kid, plopping it on the runt’s desk. It may have been a possibility that no two worksheets were the same. One was chemistry. Another, physics. Yet another was biology. One was even a college-level worksheet on environmental science. Maksim simply shrugged it off.

Science is science.

Better yet, the runts won’t be able to copy off each other.

“I super check the work. Eef problem eez wrong, automateec detenshun. Da?”

Maksim felt the slightest grin crawl on his lips.

Perhaps this day wouldn’t be half as bad as he thought.
Fusoso
Fusoso

http://www.n3ssi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

FUN IN SCIENCE Empty Re: FUN IN SCIENCE

Post  TenderFoot Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:31 pm

((We need more definitely need more students lol))

A little hunter who had been vigorously focused on his doodle of a My Little Pony looked up from his work when the teacher of the classroom coughed. Or maybe he gagged at the ridiculous about of SCIENCE present in the room. Whichever it was, Knaw was sure he really wouldn’t know for sure. Knaw was snapped out of his thoughts when he THOUGHT he heard the teacher curse.

“Oup!” Knaw covered his mouth with his tiny hands. His hidden eyes widened and he tried not to giggle; he glanced at the desk behind him to see if Skeet noticed too. He did; and disregarded Knaw’s immaturity with a roll of his eye. Suddenly a large fwap noise on Knaw’s desk made the little hunter squeal in fright and (for some odd reason) excitement. He flipped around in his chair and looked at the stack of papers, hands firmly placed on his cheekbones. Knaw was biting his lip and trying not to giggle while he glanced up at the scary and presumably Russian teacher. “Auuaahh…” Knaw breathed, dragging his hands down his face a little and smiling stupidly. “Don’t worry! Imma do this like a pro!” He determined, grabbing one paper and passing the rest of the stack behind him to Skeet. “Here you go buddy!” Even though his eyes were hidden, Knaw was sure to give his smoker pal an extremely exaggerated wink that said ‘I’ll-ask-you-for-the-first-answer-once-no-one-is-looking’.

Skeet took the papers from Knaw, giving him a scolding look. /You know you are going to have to learn how to do your own work one day, Knaw. I’m not always going to be in your classes!/ Even though the smoker had not spoken a word, Knaw understood perfectly what Skeet was trying to communicate to him. The little rambunctious hunter scoffed (also very exaggerated) and turned back in his seat. Skeet took a paper from the stack and passed it over his shoulder to whoever was sitting behind him. He examined the first set of questions and picked up his pencil. …Easy enough... He thought vaguely before neatly filling in the answers.

Meanwhile Knaw had taken his paper and was rubbing it against his face to check the texture. “Ahh, So much science I am learniiingggg!” Crumbling it slightly in his claws, Knaw removed it from his face and looked around to see if anyone was looking. When the coast was clear he took a little nibble out of the corner of the sheet. Scuttle says you gotta try everything to see what tastes good. Knaw decided that science wasn’t really his thing and would definitely not want it for a snack. “Blugh!” He slapped the paper down on his desk and retrieved his pencil. He held the mighty writing utensil high above his head, poised for attack. “Alright science, prepared to be aced!” With a battle cry he struck the paper with a pencil slash and got to 'work'.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

http://l4ms.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:19 am

(lolz I know. Empty classroom is empty XP)
Even as Maksim was settling back to his seat, he could hear a particular little hunter being restless and having a muffled giggle attack. This did not amuse Maksim. He would think that by now, he would recognize the brat’s name; he heard enough about him from other teachers.
With an eyebrow arched high, Maksim sighed profoundly as he grabbed at the attendance sheet and skimmed it to find the hyper-active hunter’s name.
Oh. Knaw. That was the brat’s name.
Not even ten minutes had passed when Maksim slammed both fists down and rose from his seat. The class was startled by his action.
“Okie-dokie, time eez up. Pass papers to thee right and all those who did not feenish will have deetenshun afterschool een some lame teacher’s classroom.”
A puny student meekly raised his hand in the air. Maksim strolled casually and stared him down, burning the child mentally with his death stare. After a moment of silence, his deep voice rumbled a respone.
“…Da?”
“Well…why don’t we ever stay with you for detention?” the student asked meekly, avoiding looking at Maksim’s eyes. Maksim enjoyed this reaction. Fear from a smoker. He felt himself chuckle.
“They don’t pay enough. No more nonsense questions now.”
Yeah right. Like Maksim would spend more than he needs to with snot-nosed students. The Russian collected the paperwork and noticed the first sheet in the stack. Some crumpled up bitten paper. Maksim frowned.
“Work weeth no ratsheenal anseer and appearance of being attacked by rabid rabeet eez unacceptable. Whoever this….Knaw…Oh.”
Knaw.
Maksim felt his eye twitch. He pointed at the tiny hunter, the cuteness having no effect on him, and spoke in a cold voice.
“Deetenshun, leetle one.”
He turned his heel, his sleek black boots tapping loudly against the sleek floor.
“Moving on. Thee majority of you probeebly fail too. I make leest later. Now….now.”
Maksim looked down at his lesson plan for the day. It read

Lesson:

It was blank.
“Sheet….”
He cursed under his breath as he tried to find something in his head about actually teaching something.
His mind was as blank as his paper. He coughed before making a beeline to his laptop and quickly searched for any lab he could find on the internet. Once found, he clicked on it and printed out copies. He hadn’t read it thoroughly but he didn’t really care. It said something about chemicals or whatever. Maksim threw the papers at his students.
“Right. Studeent safety.”
There was a short pause.
“Well we have no goggles so eez best to protect eyes weeth hands unless you have no eyes. Try not toucheeng chemeecals, they are dangerous…..Supposedly…. Eef you do, I suppose I must cut dirty part off. Being uneenfected eez no exception.”
Maksim offered a weak shrug as he continued his guidelines.
“…But…Eef you choose to go to nurse eenstead, can be done. Your choice. Just don’t die eend I’ll be ok weeth whatever. Eef you die, I keel you. Understood?”
The teacher had been scribbling notes of what he was saying on the board. It ended up reading:
-No eyes
-Death may occur
-No inappropriate touching
-Die if death results.
With a stiff nod, the Russian teacher waved the class off. Once again, he paused.
“For these occasion…Noise eez accepted.”
He would most undoubtedly regret this decision later.
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:52 pm

“Deetenshun, leetle one.” The looming Russian teacher spat at Knaw, who was craning his neck back till the point where it hurts just to see his face.

Knaw, not understanding his teacher’s accent in the slightest, threw his hands in the air and squealed, “Yaaaaaaaaaaay!” He then hugged his face with his hands and squished his cheek patches. He always believed they gave him extra good luck, which is why he was prone to rubbing them all the time. Behind him, Skeet had face palmed. The smoker wearily looked up to stare at the back of Knaw’s head. Sometimes it was mind numbingly exhausting to keep up with the cheerful little guy. Somehow in the ten minutes they were given to complete the worksheet, Knaw had somehow half-assed some answer that apparently had the logical undertones of a rabid rabbit. Skeet had been able to complete the sheet in just the nick of time, with hopefully the correct answers. The smoker sighed and rested his chin on his hand, which was propped up by his elbow. He guessed whatever was answered correctly or not didn’t really matter. He glanced at Mr. Kozerski scolding to himself while staring at his lesson plan at his desk. Skeet stopped himself from rolling his eye; he doubt this teacher had the patience to check every single paper (if they truly were all different from each other) and correct them if he didn’t even have the tolerance to stay after for all the detention he assigned.

When Mr. Kozerski ordered everyone to get into groups to start the experimental lab work, Skeet and Knaw were instantly at each other’s side. Skeet grinned down at Knaw, wiggling the long tongue which hung out of his mouth playfully. The little hunter was looking up at Skeet with equal, if not more, enthusiasm.

“We’re gonna school this experiment for sure, Skeet! “ He shouted, pumping a fist into the air and then dashing off to the lab tables set up in the back of the large science room. Skeet followed, taking a notebook and pencil to take with notes. Even though the teacher basically told them to go play with chemicals with no hypothesis to try and prove or disprove, Skeet figured at least some bullshit notes would keep the angry Russian off their backs. The only reason they were at the labs now was so Mr. Kozerski didn’t have to work for the rest of the day. Skeet wasn’t sure whether to be disappointed in the teacher or thankful for the easy class grade for basically just ‘looking busy’. “Okay Skeet,” the smoker looked up, Knaw decided to take leadership once he had reached the table. The little hunter was kneeling atop a stool, hands pressed firmly on the table top in a serious way like a general about to give orders to the president of the United States. “We gotta show this experiment who’s boss. And the best way to do that is…” he raised a finger, posing curiosity. Skeet stared at him. “…Is with safety! Yes. Good job, private!” The little hunter put his hands atop his hood and pulled it down further over his face. “Safety! CHECK!”

Skeet shook his head and couldn’t help but grin a little. He knew that Knaw still had his eyes, so that also meant that he wasn’t the best at echolocation like most hunters became after losing said eyes. I mean, if they still had their eyes, what was the point in learning it, right? Skeet silently chuckled at the sight of Knaw beginning to feel around the table top for something to pick up. He grabbed a bag of sodium chloride, peeking out from under the hood covering his eyes to confirm what it was. Knaw tugged the hood back down and grinned. “Step one complete.” He held the salt in the air with unbeknownst pride. He turned his head towards Skeet using the little echolocation skills he did possess. Knaw once told him that everything looked like shaky blue blobs like something out of a 2-yearold’s coloring book. “Skeet you better use some protection on that eye. You don’t wanna lose another one!”

/Dude, I’ll be fine. We’re working with salt and water. If that junk is going to damage my eye, then I think I should see a doctor./ Skeet retorted, however it seemed like Knaw hadn’t understood what he said. The hunter was busy feeling around the table for a beaker or something. Skeet let out a soft sigh, knowing that the underdeveloped echolocation Knaw was currently set to was not edged enough to be able to read his facial movements. Not really thinking much on the subject, Skeet started writing stupidly over-detailed steps of the so called ‘assignment’ they were told to do.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:40 am

"This is stupid." A grumbled snarl came from the boy who was now walking down the hallway with feet that nearly dragged on the ground. He was throwing a little bit of a tantrum at the moment, cursing under his breath with the dirtiest words he knew, and taking his dear sweet time to get to the properly classroom. Tath's stupid idiot retard brother woke him up at the ass crack of dawn to take him to school with him. Favian being the ever diligent teacher, he always came in early. Which was fine and dandy for him, but Tath did not want to have to wake up that early every morning. He was half-tempted to actually ignore his brother and stay at his place, but Favian had insisted and insisted, and finally almost looked like he was going to cry. It was too troublesome to just sit around. And he might as well go to the school. There would be more idiots to play with.

Stopping his trudging, he then slowed to a stop in front of the science room he was suppose to be in right now. His own eye narrowed a bit as he stared up at the room number, as if his gaze would be able to set the door and number on fire. He hated school. But Math and Science were the most annoying. You couldn't really bullshit your way through numbers. At least through literature and art you can just put some random stuff and gets at least some points on it. Math you had to like... learn. It sucked.

Finally sighing and scratching at the back of his messy hair in irritation, he then pushed into the room, looking very unhappy. Once inside, he looked around to assess what he saw. There was some big guy in some sort of yellow suit thing (obviously the teacher), and all the other students were sitting around playing with some stuff in the back. He scanned over everyone there. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. He mentally labeled off everyone. No one there looked worth his time. A school filled with losers. Nice one Mom. This place is going to be awesome. he sarcastically thought. His yellow eye then slowed and paused at one student. It was... another smoker. His eye narrowed then and his sour look turned more unhappy. What... the fuck... why was he so tall?! Tath was usually the tallest kid in the school! That was... that was bull shit! As if instantly, Tath labeled Skeet as an enemy.

Turning his attention away from the students then, he walked up to the teacher and held out the paper he was given from the office. Pretty much just a note letting him know that Tath was a transfer student that was in his class. Once the paper was taken, Tath pocketed his hands and stood there, staring up at the teacher with an annoyed look. He waited to be told what it was he was suppose to be doing. He was new after all, how the hell was he suppose to know what to do next?
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

http://imaxgirlxnixkel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:50 pm

So the brats were finally busy doing whatever it is they wanted. This, unbeknown to them, was their free time. Yes, Maksim would never actually give them straight up free time. Their free time would be spent doing work. 

And Maksim.... The Russian's red eyes glared down at the stack of papers before him. He actually gave a genuine grin.

Random stacks of paper. That's what the kids probably thought he was giving. Well.... That was half true... Maksim scratched the base of his helmet as he selected the few papers he actually intended to grade.

These six were identical to each other and the proper middle-school level activity the children needed.

If anyone asked, would he share the meaning behind his teaching tactics?

Maybe. 

Knaw may have gotten detention for the poor work, but Maksim wouldn't note down the grade since it wasn't the paper he was grading for. Knaw had gotten the college-level worksheet. Maksim felt as if the little hunter would've probably gotten the middle school one wrong anyways but.... The kid was saved by luck.

But damn, he really needed to get organized. 

The Russian scanned the room like a hawk to make sure no one was goofing off extensively. He would've called off Knaw's dramatic military pose if he wasn't paired off with Skeet. But that smoker had top marks in the class so the teacher accepted a bit of goofing off. Only because it was Skeet. Any other partner, and Knaw would have had double detention for his behavior. Maksim tilted his head as he lazily marked random notes for all the other papers he wasn't looking for. /You know what?/ he thought to himself as his grading unconsciously turned from the English Alphabet to random Cyrillic, /That kid isn't half bad. I might've actually favored him if it wasn't for his tongue./

Just the thought of any Smoker's tongue sent shivers down the Russian's body. He hated long tongues. Right when he was thinking that, he slowly became aware if a new presence beside him shoving a paper in his face. And a tongue. A long dangling tongue. Maksim pouted and cursed his luck as he snatched the paper off of the new brat's hand.

"First off, away weeth frown. I refuse to toleerate weeth such behavior. I prefer attitude of keed who's high on sometheeng there"

Here he gestured to Knaw, who was doing who knows what over there. Maksim's red eyes narrowed at the new student. 

"You're new, da, I understand that. But no exception. Eef you don't listen, you also get detenshun. Seemple as that. I let you walk around weeth frown on face when you have real problems. Adult problems."

Maksim tossed the paper in the trash bin carelessly as he thought in silence.

"Err.... Go over there weeth Skeet and Knaw. I trust Skeet to teach you to do well in.... The.... Activity."

Suddenly, Maksim's lame old school phone started ringing. Incoming call. After giving a dry look to the new kid called "Tath" and sending him away,  he barked  "back to vork!" at the curious students and pressed the speaker button on.

He refused to take off his suit just to answer the phone privately. Not while THEY were out there and waiting for him to get out. His right eye twitched.

"Da? Who eez it?"

The class turned quiet. Not out of obedience but out of curiosity.

"Hey... Yo. Maksim."

Ugh. It was that teacher man person thingie.

"Eet's Professor Kozerski...."

"Even to me? But I thought since, you know, we're both teache-"

"Nyet."

Maksim hastily cut him off. He continued.

"What you want? You have no class to teach right now?"

Who on earth gave this man Maksim's number?

"Yes. But just wanted to let you know... Can't stay after to watch your bad kids. Sorry. You'll have to do it yourself..."

The Russian was nonresponsive for a moment. He randomly started flailing angrily.

"Vat?! You mean I watch keeds instead?!?!??"

The sound of an offended adult responded from the other end.

"Well.... Pffft!!! Yeah! They are YOUR kids!"

Maksim let out a deep low growl similar to that of a bear before slamming the phone back on the receiver. He glanced at his class through his helmet.

"Urgh.... Conteenue what you do. I will just.... Just...."

He began blowing against the screen of his suit until it fogged up and  the classroom was out of his sight. He then squirmed until his arm was inside the suit and doodled a dead face onto the condensed screen that looked like: X___X

Maksim squirmed uncomfortably against his chair, squeezing on the small cow toy he had on his desk to relieve the stress and acting like a kid who had been told that he can't have ice cream while everyone else can. He grunted.

Great, now he'll actually have to get to KNOW his students and their family. 

"FFFFF-!!!!!!"

The giant Russian continued making a fit. 

Now he'll have to try to understand "Sally"'s feelings and what's-his-face's reasons for rebelling and that other kid's reason for hesitating all the time and...

Maksim's eyes fell on Knaw, the hyperactive overly happy hunter. 

And he'll have to try to understand THAT kid.

He didn't even want to know what went through HIS head....
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Stich Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:12 am

A pasty blond kid was sitting in the back of class, his name being Greg. His pale reddish pink eyes flicking about from student to student, occasionally taking note of where the teacher's attention was. His infected type was Witch and he was chewing on his middle left claw. The reason for his chewing was to try and relax.
Now Greg wasn't worried about the work, he adored science with an unnatural passion. No, it was one of the students. To be specific, it was Knaw. To be MORE specific, it was his cheek patches. They were a fascinating, quick to regrow patch. Sort of like a parasitic moss. He wanted so bad to know more about it. How fast could they regrow, how many times, would they ever grow in a different color, what were they made of? Oh how it made him want to attack the little bastard just to find out.
But Greg had a front to keep. He had to be "good" when people were watching. He had been scribbling answers absent mindedly as he wondered how to start an experiment involving Knaw's patches. Then there was Skeet, who never seemed to leave the Hunter's side. He'd make it harder to figure it out. He was so focused on his plans he didn't even notice when the current project shifted and he was supposed to be doing lab work.
Stich
Stich

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:15 pm

((Ahha, sorry for the late reply guys!))

Hearts, stars, horseshoes!

Knaw had no idea why he was thinking of the different lucky charm marshmallows but he sure did feel like eating some right now. He was also totally unaware of all the eyes staring at him. He didn't really have a good sort of sense about those kind of things.... The little hunter forgot that he was in the middle of a lab and pulled his hood back off his face. He glanced over at Skeet who was tapping his pencil on the table boredly; the smoker was propping his head up with his other hand and looked like he would rather be at lunch or something. Knaw returned his attention to the experiment he was trying to perform only to find salt spilled everywhere and a few glass cups knocked over on their sides. “…Skeet,” He looked back to the smoker, who acknowledge the hunter with a lazy eye movement.

/Yeesssss…?/ The smoker seemed to say.

Wriggling atop his stool, Knaw tried to keep from getting too hyper and jumping on the table. “Are we done yet? I think I pretty much solved the mystery here!” He gestured to the spilt salt and cups in front of himself proudly. “The cups obviously weren’t strong enough to hold the white stuff in them. Causing them to tip over because of…” Knaw placed a claw to his chin and thought, “because of the erm….the GRAVITATIONAL PULL of the PLANET!” he exclaimed, leaning on the table (right over all the salt even) with his arms still outstretched.

Skeet raised his single eyebrow slowly, his tongue curling. His yellow eye flickered over the mess in front of Knaw; the one he knew that the small hunter himself had created. He glanced back, /Uh….sure./ He smiled at Knaw a little around his tongue, closing his notebook full of boring …notes. Skeet really didn’t get what Knaw was talking about but it was entertaining enough. Just then Skeet heard his name being said by the loud and very-much Russian teacher who was still sitting in the front of the room. Tensing a bit, Skeet and Knaw both looked back, seeing Mr. Kozerski slumped over his desk with some smoker kid standing next to it. Skeet just stared at him blankly, while Knaw opted to wave his whole arm in a friendly and over-bearing greeting.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!” Knaw sung, nearly falling out of his seat again. He grabbed the edges of the lab table to stabilize himself, “Whoah- Ohmigosh that was close…” He looked at his friend Skeet, who had turned back and lost interest in what they were looking at before.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:42 pm

[[Better late than never ya? <3]]

Tath stared at the male in the yellow suit and his frown, sadly, only got worse. He stared for a good few moments with a look that read as a very insulting 'are you serious?' Frowning, really? This weird talking guy was going to complain about him frowning? Tath didn't take the male to be the touchy-feely, smiley type.

His one working yellow eye looked over to the gestured kid, and he blinked a bit. What the hell was he doing? It was some small kid who was by his enemy. He was acting... weird. Tath's eye twitched a bit as he continued to stare. What was this? Staring at the kid made him think of... pink. Weird, but that kid seemed to radiate the color pink. Not literally, of course, it was just a feeling Tath got.

Looking back to the teacher then, his face grew bored and he finally chose to speek, "I am not acting like that." he gestured a hand towards Knaw. "I'm not a pussy." he said flatly. Only pussy girly guys acted like that. The older kids had told him so. Acting all hyper and happy and stuff didn't make you into a man. It was embarrassing. How could a guy like that get frineds?

Detenshun? He looked up at the male who was narrowing his eyes back at him. Tath stood his ground, jutting his lower jaw forward a bit in defiance, though he looked a bit like a child being moody than actually threatening, "You aren't in control of my face. I can do whatever I want with it." he said defiantly. Great start there Tath, the teachers here are going to love you.

Thankfully the phone rang. Tath grumbled and shoved his hands into his pockets, turning and looking then to Knaw and Skeet. So, his enemy's name was Skeet then. His yellow eye glared to the taller boy, still pissed off on that fact. That, and it seemed that this one named Skeet seemed completely uncaring about him. Unimpressed even! Oh, how that pissed him off even more.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!”

That loud sound caused Tath's one exposed eye to twitch. What was with this kid? Why was he making such noises? And what the hell happened to their table? There was salt everything. His tongue twitched a bit as he stared before then sighing. He grumbled and then finally walked over, muttering curses under his breath. He then slumped into a free chair over where he was told he had to sit. He leaned back a bit, one foot up on the desk and staring off a bit. He didn't bother saying hello in reply to the hyper hunter.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:08 pm

With the arrival of the newcomer at their table, Skeet scooched his chair to the side away from him. He stopped once he was practically side by side with his buddy Knaw. He knew it was rude but whatever, he really didn’t care. He didn’t care about how he was staring blankly at the other smoker either; Skeet sometimes liked to do this to see other student’s reactions.

Meanwhile Knaw squeaked and slapped his hands on his cheeks, “Wah! Oh my goodness! HI! I didn’t know you were going to sit with us!” He started at the stranger. “I don’t know why he would pair you with us though because we just finished the experiment! It was really easy!” As Knaw spoke, he was rubbing his hands on the table top which was causing salt to splay everywhere. “But that’s okay! I mean I always like making new friends and this is a good start for meeting each other! I’m Knaw and this is my BESTEST friend ever!” He swept a salt covered hand towards Skeet, narrowly missing the tall smoker’s face. Skeet sat there unmoving and unflinching, even when he was nearly slapped right across the face. Knaw made too many of those close encounters for him to even be bothered by it anymore.

Bits of salt were peppered all over Skeet as he sat next to his friend. The tall smoker child slowly moved his gaze from the new student and looked at Knaw. /Jeez Knaw… don’t get too hyper. I don’t think this kid is feelin’ the vibe too much./

The hunter stopped ranting to look at Skeet, he gasped. “What REALLY? Why?” A pout appeared on his face.

Skeet made a few more facial twitches which were unnoticed to everyone but Knaw, /I can tell…Look at his face. I think a stick might be wedged up his butt so that sitting might not be too comfortable for him. He reminds me of your brother…/ He couldn’t help but smirk when Knaw suddenly burst out laughing.

“Ouh- OH MY! Ahahaa! Oh my gosh! SKEET! Nooonoonoo!” Knaw shook his head wildly and covered his mouth to choke down a giggle. “Don’t say that, that’s MEEEEAAAAN!” He still laughed though, which made Skeet smirk even more. The hunter moved his hands to his cheeks and squished them, giving him a silly duck face. “Ahhh nooo… no!” Knaw smiled at the other student who he still didn’t know the name of. “SORRY! NO! Skeet should know that no one can be like Scuttle!” He covered his mouth again when he started to laugh once more. Anyone who didn't know how these two communicated might just be questioning their sanity right about now.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Another eye twitch followed the actions of the taller smoker moving away. What, did he smell? Was this tall freak too good enough to sit next to him?! UUUGH! It pissed him off so much. a little grumbled noise came from deep in his throat as he fought against the urge to just attack the kid right then and there. Tath's short temper would be his downfall. That, and the fact that he picked fights with really lame excuses.

Finally looking over, Tath noted that he was being stared at. Finally, after all the silence, he finally spoke in a sort of a growl, "What you lookin' at?" he asked with a sharp snap to his voice. He made sure to add as much malice to this question as he could muster. He was a tough kid after all, he had to act it.

Again, his cool kid vibe was broken as he looked back over to the kid who was radiating that damn pink feeling. Why the hell was he so cute? Something inside of Tath turned once more. Damn it all, he was like a hyper puppy... and Tath loved puppies. This wasn't good at all. His lips twitched as he forced those feeling down and away. No way, he wasn't going to act like a girl! He was not going to be affected by the cuteness! He wasn't no-no-no.

"I didn't have a choice. The teacher told me to sit here." he snapped. Right, it's not like he wanted to sit here. No way.

Then the weirdest thing he'd ever seen happened. The puppy seemed to be conversing with the tall one. It was like listening to someone talking on the phone. His face slowly turned into one of confusion. What in the name of- what the heck? Don't say that? That's mean? What was mean? The other smoker didn't say anything! Weird. These two were really really weird. What the hell? Tath then followed Skeet in slowly moving his chair a bit away from the two, looking really weirded out.

"Uh..." he wasn't really sure what to say to that. He was being left out of the conversation. If that was even the right thing to call it. He had to say something though! He was suppose to be pissed off, not confused! Come on Tath, your image! "You say something about me?" he asked then, frowning. He could gather at least that much about the conversation. That Skeet fellow had said something mean about him. Though... he didn't hear it. Maybe they had some weird mind-talking-thing or something. Hell he didn't know. It was too confusing to try and work out how it happened, but that it happened. So he had somehow been insulted behind his back. And Tath didn't like insults.

"And who is Scuttle?"
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:39 am

At the question directed to him, Skeet slowly shook his head with an innocent little smile around his tongue. An advantage about only Knaw actually being able to read his facial expression resulted in being able to insult other’s right to their face and they wouldn’t even realize it. Unless of course Knaw told them, but the innocent hunter was always too bashful and embarrassed to repeat Skeet’s words.

“Oh! Nononono! He didn’t say anything! Nothing important about YOU or anything!” Knaw spat out, waving his hands in front of himself and starting to sweat a little. “Uhh….mrrr…..” The little hunter started stuttering embarrassingly as he tried to think of an excuse.

/Easy Knaw, don’t hurt yourself now. He doesn’t even care./ Skeet told him with a little sideways glance from his seat. /By the way, watch all the salt. It’s getting all over your clothes./ Saying that, Skeet started to brush off some of the white crystals that were trapped in the folds of Knaw’s blue hoodie.

“Oh…..! Okay! Heh! Sorry about that-“ He cut himself off with a loud gasp. He put his hands on the table again and pulled himself halfway over it. “SCUTTLE is my older brother by the way! He’s the coolest infected you would EVER meet! He’s so cool and just…does…EVERYTHING in SUCH a cool way! He doesn’t take ANY garbage from anyone even though he’s totally grumpy all the time!” While Knaw was ranting excitedly, Skeet was still trying to brush off all the salt. He rolled his yellow eye knowing just how much Knaw LOVED to talk about his ‘perfect’ brother. When he was done he returned to his seat…and went RIGHT back to staring at the other smoker flatly. “No one can beat him!” Knaw continued, his enthusiasm not faltering in the least. “He’s so tough and his teeth and claws are so sharp!” The hunter flexed his own tiny claws and gnashed his little teeth, attempting to make a vicious roar. “And he even sometimes says he’s going to-“ Knaw suddenly paused in the middle of his rant, slowly calming down and making direct eyecontact with the scared smoker. However, once he started talking, ALL the excitement rushed back, “OH by the way, I don’t think you told me your name. I’m KNAW! And this is my best friend, Skeet!” he said pointing to Skeet, who still didn’t remove his bored gaze from the other student. It seemed Knaw had forgotten that he already introduced himself to the boy not even a minute ago. It went unnoticed by Skeet; it happened enough, plus he thought it was adorable.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:24 am

That smile. Tath's face went sour at that smile. He couldn't tell why, but there was sarcasm behind that smile. He knew there was. And it pissed him off. He clenched his fist a bit, glaring to that other smoker. He was right to make him into his enemy. He was not going to like this kid. Not. At. All.

When the hyper one spoke again, Tath wrinkled his nose. "Liar." he said flatly, shoving his hands into the pocket of his hoodie. "If you aren't gonna tell me than whatever. I don't give a fuck." he said, letting the curse slip form his lips. He then quickly clamped his mouth shut, looking just a bit worried. He hadn't meant to curse. He then looks away a bit, grumbling to himself. Shit, he wasn't making a very good first impression. Not that he meant to. But he hated being made fun of. For being a brat that made fun of others, he really did take insults a bit badly.

Once again, the small one spoke. Tath looked back over and blinked. What was this? The kid seemed to explode with excitement and... more pink. Tath stared a bit and his fingers twitched. This kid was way too cute, seriously. His eye then went over a bit and watched Skeet cleaning the other off. His eyebrow raised just a bit. Curiosity reached him. Why was the smoker doing that for him? Cleaning his clothes without being asked. It was... weird. Ew, where they like those guys that the older boys had talked about? What was it... gay? That was the word for it right? Guys who liked other guys. Ew ew! That was gross, why were they acting like that. So girly and lame! Why wasn't anyone making fun of them? These were the type of kids that got made fun of at his old school. Hell, he got made fun of his first few years due to looking kinda girly and being small. It was why he always wore that scowl and let his hair grow in a messy way. He lucked out that he hit a growth spurt at the time he did. He was able to beat up the bullies that had picked on him before.

His attention reached back to the kid who was going on and on about his brother. He sounded cool... Tath wished his older brother was cool. But no, his older brother was a lame teacher. A lame teacher who was a pushover. He blinked his eye and noted that he had been staring off at Knaw a bit through his thoughts. He couldn't help it! The kid was too damn cute! He then looked away and grumbled to himself, "Tath." he said flatly, scratching a bit at the growth on his face, looking just a bit awkward. It was odd. This was the longest time someone had talked to him before. Besides an adult scolding him. And he didn't know why, but he didn't feel like punching Knaw in the face or telling him to shut up. He attributed it to his weakness towards cute thing. It would feel like he was punching a kitten. It didn't seem right.

He then twitched a bit and looked back to Skeet, "Oi, I said stop staring at me!" he snapped in anger, "You're starting to piss me off."
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:17 pm

((WAH SO MUCH ONSLAUGHT OF THEE WORDS!!!! haha totes cool man. Respond whenever XDD))

Maksim couldn't help but observe the group closest to him, trying to be prepared for when Knaw had detention. Maybe he could take it back. Yeah, like excuse his paper. But no, the Russian thought to himself while solemnly shaking his head. Excusing the paper would mean total anarchy in the classroom. He's seen it happen before.

With a sigh, the science teacher felt himself grow depressed. His class was weird. Why couldn't he have a classroom of silent obedient brats? He wouldn't assign homework. Maksim didn't believe in homework. That meant more time grading. Maksim flailed again before standing up, snapping himself out of his thoughts.

"Ok, enuff time on proects. Back to assigned seats. Tath, you find extra one."

Lunch time was growing closer. That's all the Russian needed. A break. And some vodka.
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:26 am

Tath’s curse was unnoticed by the rambling hunter. Since Knaw’s older brother had one of the filthiest mouths known to man, (Both figuratively and literally) most swearwords flew over his head. “Ohhh…Tath? That’s a cool name! Does it mean anything? My dad said I was named Knaw cause I liked to chew on things when I was little! Oh…well I guess I still like to because I just chipped my tooth not too long ago.” Knaw’s eyebrows tilted upwards and he looked pretty torn-up. He opened his mouth and tongued the top right canine tooth which had the tip chipped off. He whined and slumped back in his stool. “It really huuuurt when it happened but I guess it’s okay now… Plus I still got this one!” Knaw’s expression brightened once more while he started fingering the other canine that hung over his bottom lip. “Plus Skeet said it makes me… makes me indie-…INDIVIDU..ULLLIZED. Yeah that!” He grinned at himself proudly when he finally pronounced the word.

In response, Skeet just nodded sullenly. He was still staring at Tath, but was now holding his head up with his hand, elbow propped up lazily on the table. He ignored Tath’s ‘request’ to stop staring at him. He also figured that the other smoker already assumed that he wasn’t going to be speaking anytime soon. Not only did Skeet sort of dislike speaking outloud, but Knaw kinda spoke enough for the both of them. An amusing thought that frequently passed through the tall smoker’s mind. Skeet smirked at the smoker across from him; who actually seems to edging further and further away from their table.

Then the teacher spoke, grabbing the attention of both of the infected. Knaw stopped yammering off about God knows what and Skeet sat up from the table. “Oh! Alright Mr. Teacher!” Knaw said happily, and then he looked up at Skeet. “Come on!” Without even waiting to see Skeet’s reaction, he bounced off his stool and ran up to his seat in the front of the room.

/Yeah…okay…/ Skeet’s attention was torn from Tath ever since the teacher spoke, and he didn’t even bother glancing at him when he went to take his seat behind Knaw. He looked up at the clock and saw that the class was almost over, then it was lunch time. Finally… He thought, thinking today’s class was just a huge waste of time.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Staring at the small hunter, Tath couldn't help but let his scowl slowly lighten. Did his name mean anything? He never really asked his parents about that. His dad had insisted that it was his mother who had names him. So Tath simply shrugged to this question, not really having an answer to it. Maybe he'd ask her when he saw her next. He was now a bit curious about it himself. Though the origin of Knaw's name did make sense. If the hunter liked to chew, it did fit together. Tath wasn't really a word was it? So it wasn't like the smoker could try and relate his name in that way.

Once the hunter opened his mouth and showed his fangs, Tath let out a little snort of laughter. What the heck did he go and bite to chip his tooth? The image of the hunger chewing on a doorknob or rock caused his face to brighten as he held back laughter. It was a bit rude that he was laughing at the small hunter's misfortune, but the mental images were just too funny. That, and the fact that Tath already had it in his head that Knaw was pretty much a puppy, the idea of him chewing on something just made the image all the more real.

Individualized huh? He did have to admit, that somehow the one fang did suit the cute kid. It fit. Tath pulled his attention away from the small hunter to note that he was still getting stared at. God damn it, why was this guy still looking like that?! Not only was it making Tath pisses it was really awkward and uncomfortable! His tongue twitched a bit in irritation. At the smirk, Tath couldn't take it and pushed away from the table and stood, now standing he was able to be taller than Skeet. This gave him a large boost of confidence, "I told you to stop staring at me!" he snapped in anger, "Knock it off, or I'll kick your a-" his threat was stopped as the teacher then spoke up. Tath's threat was silence and he looked to the teacher with a snarl. When he looked back, Skeet was standing. And being right next to him, just showed more clearly how Tath was shorter. Fuming at this, Tath clenched both his hands into tight fists, both shaking from the pressure.

Both of the boys left Tath there to go to their seat, making Tath feel even more awkward and out of place. He grit his teeth a bit and then looked to the room. Any spare seat then? His first choice was somewhere in the back, but it seemed the back was all filled. As was the second to the back... and the third... Fuck. The only open seats were in the front. Go figure. Tath grumbled and cursed to himself in silence, trudging over to the free seat and dropping into his seat in an unhappy fashion. His arms crossed in their usual way and he sat in almost a childish pout. He was not happy at all. His first class, and he was already pissed off. Hopefully break would come and he could just find a place to kick the shit out of someone to get in a better mood before the next class. Looking to the clock, he then realized that it was nearly lunch. Oh, thank the heavens! A student's one sanctuary. Tath just needed to make it past this last moment in this stupid room before he was free, at least for a while.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Maksim raised a brow at Tath once he noticed the kid decided to sit right upfront. That wasn't normal for children to do. Especially someone with his attitude. Maksim didn't bother checking why he sat there but shrugged it off and turned on the projector lazily. Class was about to end, but not before the class takes notes. On whatever this is.

Would Maksim give a lecture?

Of course not. Half of these kids weren't paying attention and he knew it.

But he had to give them a little something.

As his powerpoint went on, Maksim cleared his throat.

"You guys must learn process of mitosis. You weel remember the steps of cell deeveeshun and take quiz on eet when you get back so make sure to copy notes. "

Maksim gradually became quiet. All that invaded his mind was the thought of delicious vodka waiting for him hidden somewhere in the Teacher's Lounge. He could practically feel the hands of the clock on the wall slowly ticking, getting closer to lunch. His right eye twitched slightly.

"Uh, make sure you also memorize how the process looks like and can sketch eet out."

He changed the slide.

"Eend here are notes on genetics..."

Was he going too fast? Probably. Maksim felt himself randomly chuckle in his deep heavy tone.

At least the class was quiet again. Normally the whole class got restless when a new kid came in.
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:54 am

News of a quiz next class tomorrow didn’t really help with Skeet’s mood. The tall smoker looked down at his notes; he had made sure to get the important parts down. Later when he was hanging out with Knaw after school, he was probably gonna make him go over mitosis in his text book again. Some of the things that the teacher was saying were hard to understand in his thick accent. Knaw needed all the studying he could get too, even if it was forced. Skeet was a hundred percent sure that his best friend had ADHD…or… something. Still… a quiz? Was that really necessary? Skeet watched their teacher try to teach a whole chapter in the textbook in about five minutes. With a single eyebrow raised, he silently questioned if this man had a teaching degree.

Meanwhile, Knaw was busy chewing on his pencil and staring up at the clock on the wall. “Come on….just a bit more…” He urged the clock on quietly from his seat. His tummy growled a little and he placed a hand on it with a grimace. The salt he had eaten before really hadn’t filled his stomach, and this pencil wasn’t helping either. Skeet had always told him that by staring at the clock you’re just gonna make time pass by slower for you, but Knaw always forgot. Or at least that’s the excuse he made for himself.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:04 am

Tath was not paying attention. But then again, who actually thought he would? Instead, he was sitting with his arms crossed and his pencil balanced on the tip of his tongue, keeping himself busy by doing that instead of actually putting down the notes. What Maksim was saying was going in one ear and out the other for this boy. If asked what was due next class, he wouldn't be able to tell you. Study? Not a work from Tath's vocabulary, thank you.

The only thought that was able to break his usual thoughts of boredom and lunch, was a mild curiosity about what his older brother was doing right now. Was he teaching a class like this at the moment? Did he have a bunch of kids bored out of their skill, ignoring his words? Favian had told him that he was a math teacher, so Tath was sure his class was going to be boring too. God, why did school suck so much?

Sighing and dropping his pencil onto his table then, Tath then stared off a bit, looking irritated and unhappy.

Come on Lunch. Lunch. He chanted in his head, unaware that he and Knaw were currently on the same wavelength. Both seemed to be praying for the bell to ring to shut up this science teacher and his babble.

[[Wanna bring Favian into here because I plan to have him outside the classroom once the bell rings, but needta finish up in the counselor with him~~]]
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:52 pm

By this time, that was all that was in everyone's mind. Lunch. Maksim could tell. Hell, it was in his mind too.

Lunch and vodka, lunch and vodka

Oh God he'd die without vodka. The great heavy man continued to talk about the process of mitosis and such until the very last minute. He'd rather stand three more hours in silence with these brats than see them line up at the door and have to listen to their pointless jabber.

He actually felt damn right proud of himself. He taught more than he usually did.

With the final ring of the bell, Maksim stared down once more at the wimps before him.

"Don't forget to study for quiz. Those who are absent weel get beeg fat F. No make-up days. And..."

Directing his stare over at Knaw, his frown increased.

"Don't forget deetenshun leetle one. Class dismissed."

Damn, it was a hard decision to remind the kid of detention (he already guessed that someone with that mmuch hyperness would've easily forgotten it by now.) He couldn't let anything slide past him. Despite his laziness.
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:45 am

Being told to hurry, caused Favian to do just that. He didn't want to end up missing the man he was supposed to meet. That, and he wanted to be able to check up on Tath. Doing one of those awkward half-jog moments, he then slowed to a walk when he reached the science room. Once he caught sight of the door, his anxiety peeked once more. What was he doing? Coming to another teacher for advice on how to be cool? Was he really that stupid to think that something like this was going to go smoothly?

Worst case, he was going to be the laughingstock of the entire faculty. God, why was he doing this? He stopped then, staring at the door and shifting from one foot to the other uneasily. This wasn't like him. Usually he'd just avoid people and kept to himself. But no... now he had a little brother whom he wanted to impress. Favian sighed a bit, rubbing his forehead in a troubled way. "This is so stupid." he muttered to himself.

When the bell rang, he then looked to the door and reached a hand out and opened it, looking to the full classroom and the teacher, who was clearly just about to leave.

"Uhm... May I... have a word with you?' he then quickly asked Maksim, trying to hide his shaking hands as he continued, "I have some questions that I was told you could answer for me."

[I'll reply with Tath after]

Last edited by Pluvicorn on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Maksim, for the first time, felt like one of his students.

He had a huge urge to race to the door. Hell, he had a huge urge to knock them out the way.

But no, that was childish.

Resisting the urge, the science teacher settled back into his seat as he watched a new guy walk in. He was too old to be a student so Maksim easily assumed he was a teacher.

Oh great. Didn't he tell them to leave him alone? Maksim resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

"Nyet, no word for you. I am hungry and will eat."

With this, the tall Russian stood up again to full height only to realize that this new pathetic weakling was actually taller than him. Refusing to back down, he gave his worst death glare to the feeble man. Noticing that the man was anything but intimidating, he changed his glare to the classroom and waited til they left, planning to rush quickly behind the last student and ditch the loser.

"Who told you I eem answering machine? I keel person." He growled lowly at Favian. Once again, he flashed an irritated glance at the class who were awkwardly shuffling towards the door.

Oh great, some students were actually curious.

"Go or I make queez a test!"

Maksim barked angrily at them.

All he wanted was vodka.

Was that too much to ask?
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Looking up once the bell rang, Tath was then met with a sight he did not want to see. Staring at his older brother standing there in the doorway, looking as weak and lame as always made his insides churn. How could a guy so tall be so... weak? It pissed him off. Though what seemed to piss him off more was the way the teacher in the yellow suit seemed to talk down to him. He didn't like it. Favian was his brother. He didn't like the idea of this stupid teacher talking to him like that. Clenching a fist just a bit, Tath then rose from his seat. It was lunch, right? He didn't need to be told twice to get out of the classroom.

Favian took the refusal not so well. His face lightly twitched to a look of uneasiness, feeling even more awkward now. Perhaps coming now was a bad idea? When asked who had sent him, he gulped just a bit, "I... I spoke with the counselor... she said you might be able to... uh... help me." he said sheepishly. He didn't want to throw her under the bus, but part of him felt that she could probably handle herself against this guy quite well. And they seemed to know one-another, so maybe if he named names, he'd be let off easy.

Turning his head and seeing Tath leaving, he then quickly spoke up, 'Tath, how was your class?" he asked, pulling on a very soft smile, trying to seem friendly. All he got in return was a slightly sour look from his little brother, who then looked to Maksim for a moment before then leaving the room completely. Favian stood there, looking awkward and his expression going just a bit sad. It seemed Tath still wasn't too fond of him... Favian scratched at his neck a bit nervously, looking down at his feet.

Of course, it was then that he remembered what he was there for and quickly looking back up at Maksim, his expression still stuck to a sad one, "I.. uh... sorry." His voice only a mumble, he then turned to leave. He was right, this was a stupid idea. Why did the counselor tell him to come here again? Looked worse than he was? Yeah right. They had just met, and Favian had already gotten on his bad side. Stupid. Stupid...
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Right when the bell rang for lunch, Knaw was out of there before you could even see him. There was a nice Knaw shaped cloud of dust however, neatly hovering in his seat. This must have been the Knaw that Maksim had reminded of his detention. (Not that the little hunter would suddenly start understanding his accent or anything) Knaw was halfway across the school by that time, bounded under and over students in the hallway while on all fours. Just like his older brother taught him to do whenever speed was necessary.

Meanwhile back in the classroom, Skeet had gathered his own and Knaw’s backpack. The little guy always forgot it in this class because he always zoomed off for lunch before anyone could even blink. He shot the teacher a bored and somewhat stern look which reminded Maksim about Knaw’s usual tendencies to…not really understand what’s going on around him. Plus the teacher seemed distracted enough with some of his own issues; Skeet merely shrugged to himself and slumped out of the classroom himself. Eagar to meet up with Knaw in the cafeteria.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Maksim scanned his eyes around the empty classroom in content and began to leave, only listening to the spitter's words absent-mindedly. He froze upon hearing who had sent the teacher there in the first place though, and gave a loud inward groan in response.

"You talk of Nikita Lee Ray? Small woman? Looks like a brat, da?"

Dammit.... And Maksim really wanted that vodka.

"Tell you what, you come eat weeth me to Teacher's Lounge and we can maybe talk there. I might help you weeth...whatever.... But I am as hungry as fuck. So... we go now."

Gesturing Favian out, Maksim hurried through the halls, hoping the day would just end soon. All he had to do was listen to the wimp whine about crap right? If he pissed him off too much, Maksim would just smack him. Then the guy will cry and never talk to him again. Happy endings.

This was a great plan.
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum