Left 4 Middle School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Talk About Feelings

2 posters

Go down

Let's Talk About Feelings Empty Let's Talk About Feelings

Post  Fusoso Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Maksim may have been a tough-ass in this school, but nobody-especially not him-could outmatch the badass-ness of Nikita's office.

There were no motivational posters. In fact, there were mini demotivational posters about epic fails around her room. Accompanying them on shelves were dolls of Chucky, his wife, Jason, Freddy Kreuger, Pinhead, Micheal Myers, Pennywise the Clown, the doll from Saw, and all the puppets from The Puppet Master. Each and every one of her dolls looked like they were poised to attack. And staring at you. Wherever "you" stood.

Maksim's laptop with a giant-ass sticker of a rainbow; his cow, pig, and sheep stress toys; and his throne and sector were hardly a match for what Nikita had. In fact, his items were downright laughable.

"What a oversized Russian baby."

Nikita muttered to herself with a growing smirk.

This job rocked.

She had everyone she wanted to have under her thumb.

Apart from that, she also helped kids feel better about themselves.... In a reversed psychological way. Her door was adorned with a dainty little sign that read "Welcome." it was the only thing actually welcoming that Nikita owned.

But sometimes it worked.

Sometimes, a troubled child would enter. Even if they'd want to leave after looking at the place, it'd be too late. They were in Nikita's clutches now.

And she was determined to solve every problem in school.... In her own way, of course.
Fusoso
Fusoso

http://www.n3ssi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk About Feelings Empty Re: Let's Talk About Feelings

Post  Pluvicorn Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:21 am

Finally getting up from his seated position in the hall, Favian finally struck up the courage he needed to actually head to the councilor. He headed down the hall with his head hung a bit low. One of his hands scratched nervously at the back of his other, looking very timid and nervous. For wearing a mask over his mouth, his face was oddly expressive. And just by looking at his worried eye, you could tell his dilemma with going to that scary office.

Finally reaching the door, he stood there, looking down to the "welcome" sign and nervously shifting from one foot to the other. "Come on Favian... you can do this. Just go in, ask her advice, then leave." he said under his breath to himself. Finally letting out a breath, he raised a hand and lightly knocked on the door. Still second-guessing if this was a smart decision or not.

"U-uh... Excuse me? I'm... I'm Mr. Smith... the Math teacher... I have... I have some questions about... about a student..." he then mumbled to the door, hoping he was loud enough for the woman on the other side to hear.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

http://imaxgirlxnixkel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:32 pm

This was just too hard. Nikita grunted as she leaned forward, the screen of her computer reflecting a dim light across her glazed ice cold blue ones. She stuck her tongue out in concentration, her fingers moving rapidly against the keyboard.

"Come on.... come on!", she urged impatiently. Her dainty fingers practically crashed the keys under her fingertips. "So close.....!!!!! Fu-!!!!!"

Nikita's sensitive ears picked up the sound of knocking at her door. She looked up from her screen for just a moment. When she glanced down, it was too late. Her zombie had been invaded by survivors before she could reach the checkpoint.

"GAH!!!!!"

And she worked hard on it too!!! Nikita shook her head to snap herself out of her crazed mind then smiled slyly. She heard her new guest whisper, but he didn't even bother coming in.

"U-uh... Excuse me? I'm... I'm Mr. Smith... the Math teacher... I have... I have some questions about... about a student..."

Nikita covered her mouth to stifle a snort of laughter as she leaned back against her comfy chair.

"Darling, don't you know that's rude? You know what 'Welcome' means or can you just not read?" the blonde screamer's smile widened playfully. "That's pretty sad if you really are a teacher. The subject being irrelevent."

The counselor spun around in her chair, giggling madly to herself before stopping and settling down, resting her arm against the table and her cheek upon her hand.

"Come in. Then we may talk about this 'student.' But if you really are Mr. Smith, you must be referring to Tath, your younger brother."

Nikita adjusted the Chucky doll on her table to face to door.

"Come iiiiiiiiin~"

She repeated one last time. Even if this guy changed his mind and dashed off, it was too late. Nikita just found her newest target yet.
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Hearing a yell from behind the door, the Spitter jumped a bit in his shin, clenching his hands a bit nervously. On no... had he angered her? He didn't mean to... and here he had tired his hardest to keep her from getting mad. He had only met her once at the teacher orientation when he joined the faculty. She had been a bit odd, but the horrors he heard from the students scared him. Apparently she was scary and mean and killed a student once who had made her mad. Of course, there were all just student rumors but... Favian was sadly gullible.

Hearing the voice scold him, his cheeks gained a flush of embarrassment. He knew what Welcome meant, but he didn't want to just barge in. Sad if he was a teacher? His shoulders drooped a bit, taking that blow a bit badly. Even the councilor believed he was a failure as a teacher. So it wasn't just in his head... He then sighed softly and pushed the door open. Due to his timid voice and soft knock, you would have expected to see a smaller teacher enter. But nope, Favian ducked just a bit to get into the doorway, his slender hand touching the frame as he did so. Once in the room, he then looked to the woman and then away nervously, closing the door behind him and then standing there awkwardly. He was still so embarrassed.

Looking to her he then fidgeted, "Oh... you heard of... of Tath then?" he asked. Of course she would be well informed, even if Tath just joined the school today. He rubbed the back of his long neck shyly and then finally spoke, "It's just... I mean... I've never had to... to take care of a kid on my own or anything and... He doesn't seem to happy to be... living with me and..." he rambled a bit in embarrassment, his eyes down at his feet and his voice slowly losing any strength as he reached further in his explanation, sounding more quiet and mumbled. "I wanted to know if there was something... I should know about what to do or... or not to do so that he... felt more comfortable to his new environment?" he finally asked, changing a glance away from his shoes to look to the woman behind the desk.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:32 am

Nikita couldn't stop from smiling like some sort of freaky doll that came out of horror movies. This guy. He reeked of fear. Nikita could smell it. Her eyes widened to pay close attention to each and every move Favian made, waiting for him to stumble. It wasn't hard to do. This man was a nervous wreck. Once again, Nikita giggled insanely to herself.

He was stuttering a lot. Awfully annoying.

"Heard of Tath?" she replied with what she attempted to look like a straight face. "I have a list of all faculty and students as well as notes on how each student interacts and any family relations I find relevent. Anywho~!!!! Yes, I suppose I have heard of him. Nasty little bugger, isn't he? Don't answer that. You're his brother."

Nikita instantly covered her mouth to stop from interrupting.

She was listening.

But she couldn't stand staying quiet.

After her patient deemed "Noobsauce" in her head (which she took a note of nicknaming him on her list), Nikita's grin cracked to a terrifyingly large size.

"This isn't Ask Abby, ya know? I suppose I can give advice but you're going to have to cooperate a bit more and tell me the deets."

The screamer reached for her favorite doll (yes, it was Chucky), and stroked its hair to be able to think.

"Hmmm, well it's not so much as what you're doing as it is his blame. If it makes you feel any better, from the notes I gathered from the kid, he's something close to a hurricane. And you can't hug a hurricane. At least I don't think you can....."

Nikita felt a twitch coursing through her body.

How dumb can this guy be?

She slowly arose from her chair.

"In other words...."

Despite her small height, standing higher made her seem as intimidating as a living doll coming to life. Her grin twitched.

"HE'S NOT GOING TO GET ALONG WITH ANYONE, LEAST OF ALL YOU SO SUCK IT UPPPPP~!!!!!!!!!!"

She took a moment of silence as she pondered a thought.

"What I meant to say was....."

Once again she shrieked.

"THERE ARE STARVING ZOMBIES OUT THERE! THERE ARE FAMILIES SEPERATED OUT THERE WHO WILL NEVER SEE EACH OTHER EVER AGAIN! AT LEAST YOU FOUND A BROTHER SO DEAL WITH IT! COME TO ME WHEN YOU GOT SERIOUS ISSUES! LIKE IF HE HAS AIDS OR YOUR DICK EXPLODES OR SOMETHING!!!!"

Nikita's raging face turned pleasently innocent in an instant. Once again she sat down and spun in her chair like a child. Her smile turned sweet.

"Oh that was rather loud, huh? Sorry, I think you'll be needing more meetings with me if it's such a big problem. Which it obviously is. I'll talk to your brother directly as well when the time comes. So....about those details?"
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:08 am

This woman really was well informed. To have information on Tath even on his first day was amazing. Though, he had been in the office for a short orientation before they placed him in a class, so perhaps that was where her notes came from? Either way, he was still a bit impressed. She was really capable... unlike him.

Wait, nasty? He looked to her a bit. Was Tath really nasty? Sure, he was a bit hard to deal with a bit, but he had just moved, and was in a new environment and had just met his older brother whom he didn't know he had for 12 years. Favian was going to object to this, planning to insist that Tath was no bad, but then she spoke to answer his question.

A small blush reached his cheeks once more in embarrassment. Ah, he shouldn't have come here then? But he thought if anyone knew how to handle children it would be her so... He looked down a bit, looking sad. If she couldn't help... He didn't know who else he could go to...

He looked up though when she continued to speak of Tath. He then looked down, "I... I don't want a hug... well... I mean... I wouldn't mind..." he mumbled. The thought of hugging his little brother making his chest feel warm. He'd love to have a little brother whom he could spoil and dote on. But it seemed Tath didn't want that. "I just... anything I can do to just make him... happy." he mumbled.

At the scream, he reeled back in fear, clasping his hands to his chest in a very defensive position. He could never get use to that. The screaming and a witch attack. They always made his heart pound loudly. He's never going to get along? Being hit with a second wave of scream, he jumped once more. Finally when she stopped screaming, he slowly placed his hands down, shifting a bit from one foot to the other. "S-sorry..." he said weakly. He had been scolded again. He just couldn't do a thing right. This was stupid, he shouldn't have come.

His expression was one of sadness. He was so easy to read. He was obviously quite worried about all of this, and he didn't have anyone he could turn to and ask advice from. She was really his only option. Looking back up then, he shook his head, "No I... I don't want Tath to think I was... complaining or anything about him." He said softly, looking down once more. He really did care about his little brother. "I-if he won't like me no matter what I do I... I guess the only thing I can do is... is just..." he didn't know. He didn't know what he could do. Was there anything he could do to help the boy?

Looking up then he blinked. Details? "Well... I mean... Tath showed up at my front door last night. It seemed my mother had him without me knowing and Tath never knew about me either. She sent him to live with me because he wasn't doing very well in his other school, and since I'm a teacher she thought I could... help..." he looked a bit sad. He knew he couldn't really help. "Tath... he wasn't happy to be here, and I want to be a good older brother but I... I don't know how." he mumbled, "Uhm... and this morning he called me... uhm.. lame. Because I was a teacher and I had to wake him up earlier than he normally would because I had to prepare for my early class..." he mumbled, fiddling with his fingers. "Sorry..." he knew he was talking about really stupid stuff. He really was lame. He was wasting her time too. If there was no way Tath could like him, then why was he even talking with her about it?
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:35 am

Nikita started feeling just a teensy bit bad.

She wasn't evil, contrary to popular belief. She had....good intentions. Her smile turned genuine.

"Look, kid..." She had no problem addressing the older man as a child, "If you want to solve this problem with your brother, you're going to have to fix yourself first. From your movements and...constant stuttering.... it's easy to tell that you lack self confidence. If ever was a child of Tath's standard-which is perfectly normal by the way-to look up to or get close to someone, it would be one who is strong, tough, not easily intimidated, and doesn't take shit. Like....some people I know."

A distasteful frown replaced her creepy smile.

"This could be a momentary attitude since he's just adjusting, or it may take longer due to the course of events. Either way, he needs a firm hand."

Nikita looked Favian up and down, her frown growing.

"So if you're really willing to make him happy, try finding out who his idols are like. And for approval, don't become like the idols but get some characteristics like strength and a bit of pride."

She leaned forward in her desk. She was satisfied with his reaction to her screaming so she felt she had to baby him.

WHICH WAS STUPID.

But ah well.

"If not for your brother, you should do this for yourself."
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:48 am

Favian looked to the female and took in her advice. Fix... himself? When she brought up his confidence, he looked away a bit, cheeks going back to red. Boy was she right about that. He always knew his confidence was a problem but... he wasn't sure how he could boost his confidence when, if he were tested, he lacked physical strength or anything to back up said confidence.

Strong, tough, not easily intimidated, doesn't take shit. Damn it, Favian was the complete opposite of that. His shoulders drooped a bit. He looked so hopeless like that. He knew this was all well and good, but there was no way he'd be able to turn into someone as cool and strong as that. Just look at him. He was as thin and weak as someone could get.

"Idols..." he mumbled to himself and nodded his head. He could... try. That was all he could do really, wasn't it? To at least try. He nodded his head once more and then looked to the woman, giving a very small smile behind his mask, though his eyes shone with an odd warmth. Really, he looked very kind when he smiled. Much better looking like that, than while looking uneasy or nervous. Which meant that his warm smiles were a rarity.

"Thank you." he said softly, "I'll... I'll try." he nodded once more, "I... I don't know if I'll be any good. I've been told... all my life that I'm not really... cool or anything, but if I can become someone Tath isn't ashamed is his older brother... I'd like that." he said, smiling once more.

The amount of sap coming from him was truly amazing. The fact that he could say such sweet and warm things was almost unheard of for an infected. Favian really was a good guy. His confidence was just in the negative numbers right now, and he hadn't really tried to let anyone get to know him. He was too fearful.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Nikita felt her eye twitch as the grown man before her moped about how he was never cool.

"Oh cry me a river. Ya wanna know where I was at during middle school years? A psychiatric instute. Being 'cool' was the least of our worries there."

Yeah...good times....Gooood times.

Nikita smiked to herself thoughtfully.

"And I can't believe someone of your age continues to use that word. You're an adult. Don't try to be cool. Try to be refined and professional. And you should do this more for yourself rather than anyone else. Self-improvment is a stronger motivation than following someone else's pipe dreams. It'll all come to you eventually."

Nikita's eyes lit up as she thought of an idea.

"Oh, I know someone who could help be a model for you. Although, to be honest, I'm not sure if he'll do it willingly..."

There was a man Nikita knew. A gruff grumpy acholic, yes, but his self esteem was pretty high.

A little too high.

Anyways, Nikita loved torturing her roommate Maksim so much.

It would all work out perfectly.
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Favian quickly sank back a bit, looking down. Again, he was being scolded. Maybe it was best if he just shut up? Yeah that sounded best. He didn't comment on her snapping at him, though he did think on it. A psychiatric institute? Why was she placed in such a place? Sure she was a bit... well... odd, but that didn't mean she should have been put in an institute, right?

Sinking back even more, his cheeks burned with pink embarrassment. So now he wasn't even a failed teacher, but a failed adult? He took that blow almost as if she had punched him in the gut. His hands shook a bit and he nodded obediently. He wanted to do it for himself, but he felt if he had to do this for his brother... it felt like a stronger drive than just for himself. If it were simply an act for himself, when he failed, he would blame his lack of success on the fact that he was simply unfix-able. Wanting to make his brother happy... he felt like he couldn't just fail. He didn't want to.

Looking up then as she seemed to get into a better mood. Someone he could use as a model? He then shifted from one foot to the other, fiddling with his fingers a bit nervously. "Who?" he then finally asked. He had to know. Who was this person who was strong and took no shit? Someone Favian could speak with and ask questions? Though if he didn't want to help... maybe if he knew why Favian wanted to use him, the other would be more willing? Or maybe he'd just call Favian a nerd and kick sand in his face. No, you are an adult Favian. That was all in the past. Adults don't do that.

"If they can help... I'm willing to give it a try." he said, trying to be brave. His antisocial tendencies were making him feel nervous about going and talking to yet another person. But he had to stop. He was an adult yes? He couldn't just avoid the faculty and staff due to fear. He had to be strong.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:38 pm

This man was pathetic, Nikita thought as she continued to run her fingers through her small Chucky doll's hair. She closed her eyes as she imagined Favian probably having millions of useless thoughts race through his head.

Screw it, all her patients were like that.

They all had problems. That's why they came to her, right? Pfffft, but Nikita enjoyed the lively ones better. The ones that had to be strapped down and yelled at. Any more yelling on this kid and he's sure to cry. Nikita bit her tongue and stared hard at the grown man before her.

What was it that made people like this?

What kind of a warped twisted childhood made a man act like a wimpy sap?

And that same childhood, Nikita calculated in her head, would make another being react in a completely oppisite fashion. It's fascinating really, the human mind.

"Err..... He'd hate helping but I'll make him and he'll do it. Besides, this friend of mine is staying after school today so your in luck. He's teaching Biology right now but don't be fooled, this man is duuuumb."

Nikita smirked quite proudly at taunting the beast.

"Anyways, you'll have to tell me how it all works out. It either works two ways. He either helps you gain confidence or bully you into blissful oblivion."

With a careless shrug, Nikita raced through the files to perhaps show a picture to Favian to prepare him for what he was to face soon.
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Favian didn't like the news of that. He'd hate helping? If he didn't want to, didn't that mean he'd come to hate Favian? That he would see Favian as a burden and annoying? Favian didn't want that. He didn't want to get on anyone's bad side. And the fact that this woman said she would force him also boded bad news. Favian knew first-hand, that someone forced to something they didn't want, usually wasn't in a good mood during. And from what she said before, about him being a 'don't take shit' kinda guy... well lets just say Favian was now even more nervous and fidgety.

Wait, Biology? "That's the class Tath is in right now." he remembered. Well, at least Favian had an excuse for going without needing to seem too desperate for help. If it didn't work out, Favian could just use the time after the class to spy on how the other teacher acted. Maybe Favian could catch some tips that way.

"W-wait, bully?" he asked, looking very uneasy at this word. Bullying was something Favian knew very well. To this day, he was still shy, uneasy, and somewhat of a crybaby because of it. It also left him feeling ashamed and very secretive about his sexual orientation. The school he went to was not one that was very... accepting of those types of thoughts.

When presented with a picture, Favian's worries grew. This man looked really cool. Cool and strong and rugged. The complete opposite of Favian. Favian looked girly and weak in comparison. God, was he walking straight into some sort of horrible situation? Was he walking right into being teased and ridiculed just like his school days? He had done so well thus-far to avoid other humans contact, and it had worked out well enough for him so far. But now that he had a younger brother... simply cutting himself off from the rest of the world wasn't going to cut it anymore.

Looking to the time he noted that it was almost time for the class to end and lunch to start. "Um... when... when were you planning to... uh... introduce us?" he asked then, not sure if that was the proper phrasing or not.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Nikita smoothly ignored the man talking and dismissed it as rants. With an easy shrug, she could tell that he felt intimidated, to say the least, about how Maksim looked like.

"Look, he looks worse than he is, k? He's like.....a huge oversized Russian teddy bear. Not that I ever hugged him but...."

Nikita shrugged as she remembered the many times Maksim's cousin tackled the Russian man down and began nomming on his head. If that kid was still alive after attacking him, so would this guy. Nikita glanced at the clock.

She knew she had to be a good counselor, but she hated going overtime. Especially on manners about lunch. She felt another shriek attack coming up but tried to resist it, flashing a wavering smile at the wimp in front of her.

"He might do it grudgingly, but he's a really good teacher....when he wants to teach. Don't worry. Everything will turn swell and you'll get rainbows flying out your asshole and get married surrounded by rose petals and GOD KNOWS WHAT AND EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST PEACHY AND WE'LL ALL SING AND DANCE IN A CIRCLE TO THE NUMANUMA SONG ALL DAY LONG"

Nikita quickly covered her mouth.

Was that sarcasm?

Yes, yes it was. She won't apologize though.

"Er....I mean..... You can meet him during lunch I suppose? I could accompany you to the staff room. He'll be there for sure."

She really needed to learn how to control that.

Nikita shaked her head.

"And if he's too strong, I suppose I could always introduce you to my brother. He's got a lot of confidence. Then again, you need confidence to be a bartender.."

This man.

He was going to be a regular.

Nikita could tell.
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluvicorn Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:57 am

Favian still wasn't sure. Not as bad as he looked in the picture? Huge oversized Russian teddy bear? Favian wasn't sure if that was comforting or not. But he decided that it would probably be best to simply take her advice and try to calm down.

He looked up form the photo once more and then twitched a bit, almost being able to read the fact that she was slowly starting to lose it. So this time when she screamed, he didn't jump in fear, he only slightly twitched and winced a bit. His ears rang from the shouting and then flushed brightly. Rainbows flying out his ass? Did... did she know? Did he find out? He was sure that he had kept it a secret around work, and would make sure to go to bars where none of the faculty would find him... No, you are overreacting Favian. There's no way she knows. She is just using a phrase. Calm. he thought to himself and was able to do so.

During lunch? Looking back to the clock in the room, (which he assumed was on time) it was almost time for lunch already. "Ah, I was planning to meet at the room... I wanted to speak with Tath about his day and... and to check up..." he said, already acting like a worried parent over the little brother he only learned about yesterday. "Um... I can... I can go to the class to see him..." he mumbled a bit, shifting from one foot to the other in his usual uneasy and awkward way.

Bartender brother. Favian felt that unease once more. Being a frequent bar go-er, he was worried that perhaps he had already met this bartender brother. Favian was a bit of an alcoholic in the sense that any day off he got, he was getting plastered. It was one of his may coping mechanisms. While drunk, he didn't worry about what people thought about him. He wasn't stressed, or scared. "Um... I'm sure... I'm sure this guy will be fine." he insisted, holding up the picture to indicate whom he meant. 'I-I should go... I don't want to miss the class getting out or... or anything so... thank you." he returned the photo and nodded his head, and then turned to quickly leave.
Pluvicorn
Pluvicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusoso Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Nikita blinked a few times, quite blankly, at the proposal Favian made. She never had been rejected at advice, not even preferences of locations to meet but she shrugged it off quickly.

"If you're planning to go to the classroom, you should hurry and go now. Lunch is about to start anyways."

Nikita felt a small smile twitch over her lips. Had she healed him at least a little? He didn't burst into tears as expected. As Nikita leaned back against her chair, she tilted her head with a giant smirk invading her face. She. Was. A. Genious.

But....

She did notice Favian's reaction when she mentioned rainbows. What was this guy, a homophobe? Nikita also noted his reaction to her mentioning she had a bartender brother. Interesting.... She sat back up and began scribbling frantic notes in her notebook under the name "noob" which was Favian.

"Well, if we're done for today, I'll be heading to the Teacher's Lounge. I expect to see you tommorow and every other day you can. If you can't take time from your classes, then I'll see you during lunch; but you're stuck with me until you quit as a teacher. Got it darling?"

Nikita didn't even wait for him to reply and slung her purse over her shoulder, heading out the door into the hallway.

(TRANSFER TO INSTANT TEACHER'S LOUNGE WAHWAHWAH)
Fusoso
Fusoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum