Left 4 Middle School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pleasant Weather

2 posters

Go down

Pleasant Weather Empty Pleasant Weather

Post  StaciaStarburst Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:01 am

“Goodbye!” She waved politely to the few people that were leaving. Her smile remained on her face until they had left her sight. Once they had dispersed, and disappeared, she grimaced. Her expression became hard and irritated. She didn’t like it when people stayed past the time the store closed because they simply wanted to mingle. Not to mention, they smelled odd. Before turning off the music that serenaded the vacant store, she grabbed removed some Frebreeze from one of the cabinets behind the counter and sprayed the store.

When the store’s scent appealed to her once again, she recalled that it was scheduled to rain today, but the weather caster had not been clear as to its time, just that ‘the sky would open up and pour down.’ After making sure the back door, sock room, and workshop was cleaned and locked up, she grabbed her umbrella that sat next to the cash register. Snaggle loved the rain. She loved the sound, the smell, the feel. But today she couldn’t find her poncho, so she brought her clear umbrella with her to work.

When she made her way out the door, the large umbrella in hand by her side and ready to be opened for when it decided to rain. She turned back around toward the door to lock it, followed by pulling the handle to be sure that it was. Her small backpack had some commissioned pieces that needed to be taken to the Post Office. The building was located in the opposite direction of her apartment in the city. It rested closer to the suburban area since the houses each had individual mailboxes instead of one with many slots. She assumed it was just easier that way for the post man.

To her disappoint, Scuttle had already closed up J.J. Scoops and headed home; she’d have to catch him another day. Just as the though lingered through her mind, she felt a few raindrops hit the top of her head. Snaggle decided to open up her umbrella and carry it over head, protecting herself and her work form getting wet. She moved down the sidewalk, a slow and steady pace carried her as she listened to the drops of water hit the plastic of her clear canopy.
StaciaStarburst
StaciaStarburst

http://www.staciastarburst.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Pleasant Weather Empty Re: Pleasant Weather

Post  TenderFoot Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:57 am

The J.J. Scoops manager hurried down the sidewalk, scowl permanently plastered on his face. He didn’t really feel like closing the ice cream shop on time that day, so he decided to leave an hour before ten. It really didn’t matter. No one really came by to purchase ice cream that late at night, especially with the weather getting chillier. And even if they did, it’s not like Scuttle would give a shit. Let the children starve. The little fatasses didn’t need more sugar to shove down their throats anyway.

Once he locked the front doors of J.J. Scoops, he was definitely glad he chose to close up early. He could smell moisture in the air. It was going to rain. The scent hung over the city like a heavy blanket of fine mist. He immediately frowned; even though he admitted the smell of rain was…sort of nice, the rain itself was something he detested with every fiber in his body. God, fuck that stupid element. Water… Scuttle growled at the thought of it and just pushed away from J.J. Scoops. He needed to get home fast before it started to downpour. Looking up noticed the large pregnant grey clouds that were just about ready to open up. The hunter made his hands into fists and shoved them into the front pocket of his worn hoodie. Scuttle didn’t know how his hatred for water had started or began, but he knew he would never stop his one-sided grudge. He hated the way it tasted, the way it felt against his skin, and just hated the way it felt when his hair and clothes got soaked through with the stuff. Not to mention that it made Scuttle smell about ten times more horrible; almost exactly like a wet dog…that had been dead for about two weeks.

Plus bathes were always an unpleasant experience in Scuttle’s life. Since he hated water so much, his dad had to tie him to a post out in the backyard and douse him with the hose for about twenty minutes. Anything like that happening to a kid would traumatize him even more about his fear. Oh wait, sorry-it wasn’t a fear, Scuttle reminded himself with a snort. It’s a static loathing. The sizeable hunter squashed the thought that was stabbing him in the side of the brain; the thought that was trying to remind him that he couldn’t swim for shit.

A faint drop that had landed on the top of Scuttle’s visor ripped him from his thoughts. “Oh for…” He jerked his head up towards the sky and glared up at the clouds. “You fuckers better not-Aagh no!” Scuttle reeled his head back and shook it vigorously when a drop of water landed on his face. The sounds of rain pattering on the street around him made his heart speed up a little. “Fuccck no! Fuck you clouds!” Scuttle curses and quickly ran over to a hanging overpass of a closed fruit stand. He had just barely made it, one he stepped inside the safety of the shelter it was as if fifty tons of water was just dropped out of the sky. He pressed himself against the building wall quickly to avoid getting his shoes wet and hissed loudly. “Oh fuuuuuuuck this shit! Fuck why!?” Scuttle bared his teeth at the rain like he was facing God himself. “Why you gotta do this to me! FUCK. Is it for that stupid bitch I mugged the other night? Cause…. I’m …. Well I’m not really that sorry.” He had to admit, licking his lips nervously. She had quite a good amount of cash on her and not to mention the lipstick was fun to draw on Knaw while the little guy was sleeping. Of course he did wake up thinking his dream of becoming Ke$ha had come true…He was so upset when Desmond told him that Scuttle just pulled a prank on him. “But uh…” Scuttle pressed his hands on the brick of the building he was leaning on, trying to think of reasons to negotiate with God. “Yeah nevermind…” the hunter spat. Yeah no, he was already going to hell. Great. Now he was going to be stuck here all night until the rain let up; no way in hell was he letting himself get wet.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

http://l4ms.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  StaciaStarburst Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:30 am

Meandering down the sidewalk, Snaggle looked up through the clear umbrella and watched as the rain picked up heavily. The way it poured seemed violent, almost angry. She, out loud, thanked whatever higher being that watched over her for not letting there be horrible winds. If that were the case, she would have really been angry she couldn’t find her poncho. Then she began giving it more thought than she would have preferred: Why couldn’t I find it? Not like there is anyone else in my house. It was in the closet, on the second shelf above my rain boots. After giving it some more though she recalled leaving the closet door open lazily after a bad day at work when she dealt with some ignorant immune kid. I bet it was that damn kitten. Snaggle had found a small kitten cowering under a leaky cardboard box on a day where the weather was similar to that of today’s. The kitten rode in her poncho back to the apartment where she was dried off and fed. That was probably the reason that little kitty loved her poncho so much. Probably just swept it up in her teeth and paws and hid it somewhere and snuggled it. She needed to name her. The poor thing doesn’t even have a name yet, she thought solemnly.

Names. Those were something she thought was important. Her own name, given to her at birth, was not Snaggle. Obviously. It was Savannah. Oh god, had she hated her name. It was so- … Southwestern. It reminded her of the hot dry desert and some cowboy hat-wearin’ hick who, when they cleaned their , still looked fucking dirty with freckles. Ugh… Gross. It did not suit her at all. She continued walking again. Her mind reeled back and forth in meaningless thought and battled itself with irrelevant dialogue. Why had her mind been so busy today? Maybe it was just the weather. Taking in a deep breath of damp air, she exhaled slowly, calming her thoughts down. It wasn’t until after this her ears picked up a low muttering through the sound of water and concrete clashing in the late evening.

Her attention turned toward the sound that came from beneath a canopy of a little store that sold fruit. Looking through the rain, she made out that it was a man she had met before; ice cream shop guy. She still did not know his name...The man from J.J. Scoops had himself pressed up against the wall, avoiding the rain. He kind of reminded her of the kitten she had at home, whom she was just thinking about. Her brow furrowed sympathetically for him, the same way it had for the cat. Looking up once more, she saw the rain wasn’t going to let up any time soon. Hesitantly, after giving it a decent amount of thought, she decided she would offer to walk him home. She crammed one of her hands in her pocket nervously as she approached him from crossing the street, her canvas shoes already having been drenched with water. When she stepped into a puddle and more water seeped in, it hadn’t really caught her off guard. Looking up at him, umbrella in hand, she spoke up, “You don’t look like you’re enjoying the rain.” She glanced down the side-walk, the Post office was in sight, and not far from where they stood. “I have some things to drop off this way before I can go home.” She shrugged one of her shoulders, pointing out that her backpack carried whatever it is she needed to take care of. “If you want, I could walk you home.” She teetered her umbrella slightly, pointing out that obviously the object was big enough to keep them both dry.

StaciaStarburst
StaciaStarburst

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:48 am

Not expecting a soul to approach him in this kind of weather, Scuttle was rather surprised when he heard a voice in front of him. He snapped his head up and saw that it was the chick from the supermarket that he ran into the other day. Scuttle blinked and just stared at her dumbly for a moment. It was astonishing how small this city seemed to be sometimes. The taller hunter wrinkled his scarred nose at the huntress. Oh yeah, another thing he hated about the rain was its ability to null any sort of scents that might be floating around in the air. Then the only thing you would be able to smell is the rain itself. However, Scuttle had finally seen the huntress around enough times to finally be able to recognize her. She still had that hat on, the purple hoodie, and those weird gloves.

Tilting his head slightly as she offered to walk him home, he felt his pride wriggle angrily under his skin. Taking a kind offer from an innocent female was the last thing Scuttle wanted anyone to know about. He ground his sharp teeth against one another and choked down a murderous growl. He also didn’t want to be stuck out in the rain for the night. Hell naw. His sharp claws scrapped against the brick wall that they were splayed against. He remained quiet at first, eying her warily. Scuttle was not one to trust others easily; and that meant others shouldn’t trust him in return. Glancing at the umbrella she was holding, he quickly thought of the scenario of what would happen if he punched her in the gut and then jacked it.

Yeah no.

If he did that then he would get wet for sure. To Scuttle, the hassle of stealing the umbrella from the other infected and fleeing with it did not outweigh the downside of getting…hsssk…wet. “No…the rain sucks fucking ass…” He finally said, pushing himself off the wall once the words were uttered. His teeth were bared in a disgusted snarl he couldn’t fight down. “I hate it.” Then he glared up at her, “How do you know where I live anyway…” His nose wrinkled again, not understanding how she even knew what direction he was heading towards in the first place.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StaciaStarburst Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:06 am

She could tell he was in a very unpleasant state. She heard his teeth grind, but just barely and the slight scratching sound of his claws against the wall. Despite these small actions, she had the nerve to laugh for a short moment. Covering her mouth at once, feeling kind of bad, she released a sigh at the end of it. "Hahaaaaa. To each his own." Repressing her smile, she couldn't believe the hunter had really thought she knew where he lived. "I don't know where you live. But J.J. Scoops is that way." Her clawed finger pointed from the direction they both came. "And you are going this way." Her hand turned to point the opposite direction, aiming it at the way she was going. "I don't think with weather like this, since you just clarified your hatred for it, you would have many plans other than to rest at home." Her assumptions were probably more spot on than any other guess someone would have come up with. She was a very analytic person and usually very good at 'people watching' per se. "And since I was going this direction and assuming you were, too..." Her arms rose up slightly in an offering manner, teetering them like she was balancing his chances of getting home dry any time soon. Snaggle slumped her shoulders apathetically after that. It made no difference to her whether he chose to accept or deny. She would still do what she needed to do and if he wanted to tag along to get home dry or not was of his own accordance, not hers. She smiled politely and stood waiting for him to make a decision.
StaciaStarburst
StaciaStarburst

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:26 am

His gaze followed each of the directions that the huntress had pointed in. What she had said were pretty true facts and now he just felt embarrassed. However, he was too pissed off about the rain for existed to be too concerned with the stupid emotion. “Yeah well..You don’t have to be a smartass about it.” He muttered, taking a step towards her. This little gesture was to remind her that he was taller than her, and stronger. Most of the people Scuttle used to hang out with were always taller than him. This is why he loved it when he had a chance to talk to someone who was actually smaller than he was.

Scuttle held a claw out, staring straight at her, “Give it to me, I’m holding it.” He demanded rather than asking. If he was to venture out from the safety of this fruit stand he wanted to be sure that he was 100% covered by the umbrella, and he felt more comfortable if he was the one holding it. Running in this weather would get him wet even if he was under the umbrella so she shouldn’t have to worry about him stealing it. Also, with him holding the umbrella it wouldn’t look as if she was walking him home. He needed to do something to assure his pride.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StaciaStarburst Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:41 am

"I didn't mean to sound rude, sorry." She frowned slightly, not meaning to come off as a smartass, really. Her brow furrowed as she thought over what she said. Did I sound rude or sarcastic? Ot bothered her momentarily before she realized that it was not the way she said it, but the way he perceived it. She ignored it. She looked up at him as he towered over her by about 4 or 5 inches. She didn't doubt that he could kill her without much of a sweat. As much as this would scare any normal 5'6" female, it didn't really phase her much. If all else, she may only ever have to carry a spray bottle to keep him at bay.

"That's fine." He took the umbrella from her grasp, but it didn't bother her and she didn't mind. In all honesty, she preferred not to carry it. So he was unknowingly doing her a favor. She stood beside him and followed next to him as he stepped under the umbrella and began to walk. "I keep seeing you in town, but never caught your name." She looked up at him with curiosity.
StaciaStarburst
StaciaStarburst

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:08 am

Holding the umbrella’s handle tightly he held it above himself closely, just so the brim of his visor tapped against the inside of the clear plastic dome. He snorted and then slowly took a step out into the downpour of rain. His broad shoulders tensed immediately as the drops of water because to pound the top of the umbrella relentlessly and create an annoying loud sound that Scuttle was not very fond of. Lifting the umbrella a little higher away from his head helped a little, but the hunter still wanted to get home as quickly as possible. His ratty shoes were letting water seep through to his socks and he hated it when that happened. Basically…if water is involved, Scuttle is going to hate it.

The huntress asked for his name. Now this was something he didn’t really trust others with either, especially since he sort of had a reputation of sorts that were associated with his name. Also, she hadn’t told him her name yet either. “Well…” He looked over to her as she walked alongside him under the umbrella. He tried to kill the snarl that was still on his face. He couldn’t help it, the sight of rain and so much water just made him angry. “Usually I don’t just tell people my name before they give me theirs, Princess.” Fuck it, Scuttle didn’t even need to know her name. He could just call her Princess for the rest of the time he knew her, he really did not give a shit. “But I guess since I haven’t punched the living daylights outta you yet, I can tell you.” He looked back ahead, walking a little faster to get home quicker. “It’s Chase.” He couldn’t help but smirk when he spoke that name. Ah it did bring back memories of when he was with his old friend. It was a great way to fuck with people and piss them off. Giving them a fake name also gets you off the hook when they report you to the cops. Most of the time.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StaciaStarburst Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:36 am

Walking beside him, she paced his footsteps, which were gradually speeding up as they were walking. She assumed this was form his hatred of water and need to get the hell out of the rain. She couldn't blame him though. Even if she enjoyed it, not everyone did and she didn't mind keeping up with him. She listened to the squishing sound of their footsteps as their shoes filled with water and their socks soaked it up. A smell of disgusting proportions wafted upward, and she assumed it was a dumpster or trashcan they passed out of courtesy.

Princess... Princess. Hnnng. She had come to the painful conclusion that being called Princess was something she could not stand. It was much like the sound of a rusty nail scratching on glass; not pleasant at all. It was the equivalent of calling her girly, sunshine, or some other thing a Daddy's girl would be called. And she was most definitely none of those things. But at the same time, a part of her enjoyed it. Very small part of her. Tiny. Minuscule. It may have been because of the traumatizing neglect from her parents that this small 'term of endearment' made her sort of... happy. Did she think he was flattering her by calling her this? No. But something about the word she hated so much, yet still kind of liked. Shaking that thought when he said his name was 'Chase,' she tried not to outwardly show her shock. She was almost sure no one else worked at J.J. Scoops as actively as he did. When Desmond came in the store with Knaw, she was almost 100% positive they were talking about this guy claiming to be Chase. In haste, she almost asked how he commondeered that nickname, but was thankful she didn't.

She'd go with it for now. "Hmn. Well, Chase, my name is Snaggle. Most just refer to me as Snag, though." After this, what was she to say? How could she bring up a conversation. She decided to wait and just see if he'd laugh at her name. Her eyes gazed forward, noticing the urban setting was beginning to fade into a suburban area.
StaciaStarburst
StaciaStarburst

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:06 am

“Ha! Snag? That’s a stupid name.” He said after laughing loudly. Scuttle’s laugh then died down rather quickly, once again reminded that he was surrounded by water. Oh god he could start smelling himself now. No way was he able to keep under the radar when he was the one that smelled like the biggest junkyard in the city. Plus his arm was lifted from holding the umbrella; oh Jesus Christ please spare this poor girl.

“Ya ever notice that ever since Infected started bein’ born naturally and walkin’ out on the streets that people’ve been getting really derpy names like that?” He thought out loud, personally hating his stupid name, Scuttle. His dad said he was named that just because he liked crawling around a lot as a baby. Like… more than the usual ‘human’ baby would crawl around. Of course at the time, Desmond and Animus hadn’t known that their son was a hunter. Nobody even knew what a hunter was yet! Scuttle was the first, and then once all these new hunter babies started popping up. …. Well all of a sudden Scuttle’s name wasn’t so special. Not when all the other hunter pups were crawling around like he had. It was just something that hunters were always the best at, so they started really early and with great vigor. He glanced at her, noticing the tooth that stuck out from her upper lip like his did on the lower one. “You Snaggle cause of yer snaggle tooth, Princess?” His tongue licked at his overgrown lower fang, personally he enjoyed having it. It made him stand out more, and having one on the lower jaw seemed rarer than the tooth hanging from the top. Even though his brother Knaw had both his top fangs grown to be poking out of his mouth, he chipped the left one down to about half its size. It wasn’t natural per se, but it still made him look like a lopsided retard.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StaciaStarburst Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:23 am

Her cheeks flushed almost instantly when he started laughing. It wasn't with anger though, but rather embarrassment. She turned her head to the opposite side and away from him. They didn't stay that way for long because the rain was cooling the air and kept her cheeks form being to noticeable. When she turned her head back to staring ahead she caught that smell again and her nose wrinkled slightly. She continued to give him the benefit of a doubt.

"Some people have them as nicknames, ya know." She shrugged absently as she thought of her own. Snaggle wasn't her real name, but she sure as shit wasn't going to ever tell anyone that. Her nickname came from quite a few things: Her younger brother had issues pronouncing names so she always told him to call her something simple. Since he was a toddler at the time, hes always pulled on her hair, since it had once been long. She'd always told him to stop snagging her hair and so 'Snag' caught on. Once when she had been out with a friend of hers, her snagged and ripped on something and he starting calling her Snag. Now, as an infected, she has a derpy little snaggle tooth. How fitting. So she finally answered with, "Yeah that's where 'Snaggle' came from, after I was infected." It had really just been Snag before that. Sometimes she wished she'd never been a human, but she was practically a hunter then, too.

She stifled a groan as she glanced around at all of the housing around them. By this time they were walking through a neighborhood that she hadn't recognized. Wary, she kept looking around, but only for a moment. This wasn't the streets, she would probably be safe.
StaciaStarburst
StaciaStarburst

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:09 am

“Pft, yeah whatever.” He jutted out his chin and moved his jaw around in a circular motion, mostly out of having nothing else to do and his new focus on his lower tooth. “Appropriate…I guess.” Scuttle said idly, not really paying attention to her words. Sometimes he chose to have selective hearing, as shameful as it was for being a hunter. His grip tightened on the umbrella’s handle when they arrived in his neighborhood. Oh god he could see it, his stupid house where his stupid family lived.

Their house was rather large, bigger than the other houses due to the sheer enormity of their family. Especially around the holidays, that when everyone decided to stop by and steal a room. It was cheerfully white, Desmond and the rest of his family were obsessed with the color. It was kept painfully clean on the inside as well. The dirty 22-year old was always scolded for his messy room and tendency to track filth and muck on everything he touched. Scuttle sneered at the large eagle nest that was set comfortably on the edge of the roof, just enough so it was covered by the leaves from the overhanging branches of a nearby tree. Riva lived there. God, Scuttle hated the shit outta that stupid bird. Riva was his great grandfather’s prized pet eagle. He loved that stupid tuff of feathers more than anyone else in the family. He made sure to remind them all of that whenever he ventured out of his bureau.

He paused his footsteps when they passed in front of it and slowly turned towards the house. He glanced at the front porch, noticing the dim lights that were shimmering through the curtained windows. “Well… here it is. Home sweet fucking home.” He grimaced, and showed his obvious misery upon arriving. He stomped up the neat little walkway and up the front steps. Christ, on the outside the house looked like any other one on the street. But on the inside…oh God, it was just… unbelievable what you would find in there. Once he was up on the porch, he let out a sigh of relief when the rain stopped pattering on the top of the umbrella. He lowered it and held the wet object away from himself towards the girl. “Here.” He shoved it at her, not really waiting for her to grab it before he released it from his hand. He wiped his hand on his hoodie with a snarl, muttering a ‘thanks’ through several growls that was inaudible.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StaciaStarburst Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:30 am

“Mn.” She sort of grumbled to herself as she walked beside him. Seeing how attentive he was. The neighborhood had cookie-cutter houses lined up in neat little rows, with neat little mailboxes, and neat little lawns and gardens. She wanted to puke. She admired the spacey living in a house and the privacy, but would come diversity kill a few homeowners? Probably; just like it would have killed her family not to settle for anything less than perfect. She angrily pushed the thought of her own family aside.

The house they approached reminded her a lot of when she lived with her family. Again, she tried to push the thought away, but it was like the person who designed the houses in this neighborhood were identical to the ones where she grew up. Ah, the nostalgia. No. Fuck that. She took in how spotless the house seemed and admired it. She assumed from this that the hunter probably lived with his family. He was in no shape to own a home by himself and it be so pristine. As they walked down the path, approaching his doorsteps, she took not of the flowers in the garden she didn’t recognize. Her mind was easily distracted by things that were unique.

Her train of thought was interrupted when he returned the umbrella haphazardly to her. Being distracted, she hadn’t expected him to just toss it to her. Luckily for her, she managed to catch it without slipping in the water that pooled at the bottom of the step where the concrete had been uneven. To catch her balance after catching it, she placed a foot on the first step and steadied herself. He wasn’t very considerate. She grumbled back slightly irritated, but almost inaudible, “You’re welcome.” She looked down for a moment, watching the water puddle splash over the already soaked canvas of her shoes. She idled momentarily.
StaciaStarburst
StaciaStarburst

Back to top Go down

Post  TenderFoot Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:19 am

Right when Scuttle opened his front door, Desmond was on the other side with a big stupid smile on his face. Not surprising. Maybe it was startling about the first twenty times he opened the door to find his creepy dad grinning back at him. It was like he’s waiting for me. It was just something he did. Creepy fuck. “Hey Scuttle!” He said loudly, obviously in a good mood because he wasn’t cold and wet like his son was. “How was your day at work today?” He asked in that same stupid cheerful voice that made Scuttle just want to puke.

The angry hunter simply looked back at his father flatly for a moment, just so he could contain the urge to punch Desmond in the face for his stupidity. Desmond knew Scuttle hated talking about work or anything that had to do about how fucking perfect his day was. Purposely ignoring the assassin’s question, Scuttle shoved past him into the warm and dry house.

Then Desmond noticed Snaggle was on the front porch. “Oh Snaggle!” He said brightly, instantly recognizing her from Zombie Gearz. “What are you doing he-“ He was cut off when the front door was abruptly slammed shut between himself and the huntress. He blinked once and looked over to Scuttle, raising his hands to his hips and giving his son a stern look. “Scuttle, that was very rude. I was having a conversation with her.” He stared at Scuttle until the hunter gave him a proper explanation. It was obvious that the two had walked here together, why else would she be on their front porch as well. With an umbrella. It was no secret to the rest of the family that Scuttle hated water, especially not to Desmond who was forced to give him baths ever few months.

Finally glad to get out of the stupidasfuckingshitassbitch rain, Scuttle kicked off his converse angrily. In his small fit of rage he had accidently flung one at the spotless white wall next to the door, earning a horrified gasp from Desmond. The new threat brought about his perfectly clean walls instantly made the assassin forget about Snaggle.

“Scuttle!” He hurried over and picked up both of Scuttle’s gross shoes with one hand, holding them as far away from his as possible. He dropped them on the section of tile that was in front of the door so they wouldn’t stain the carpet. “Do you know how long it takes me to get marks off the wall! I’m going to have to get the power-scrubber out for this once it dries!” Desmond rushed down the hallway towards a storage closet where he kept most of his cleaning supplies.

As the household assassin fret over the mud, Scuttle peeled off his socks from his feet. Wiggling his toe claws in relief once they finally had a chance to dry off. “Yeah fuck yer walls.” He whipped one of his soaking wet socks at the wall, where it stuck and remained plastered there until Desmond came to remove it. He reached towards his fly and unzipped it, wanting to get out of his pants as well since the bottoms were wet. After snagging his phone out of his back pocket, he dropped the article of clothing to the ground and kicked them off his feet. “Dad, I’m going to bed. Worst fucking day of my life.” He yelled, making sure his retarded dad would hear from the small foyer. Everyday Scuttle said the same thing to his dad when he was asked how his day had been. Worst fucking day of my life... Scuttle had hoped that by saying that, it would eventually get his dad to stop asking. Sad thing was that sometimes Scuttle believed that his life was getting more terrible as each day passed. His attention was brought back to the pile of clothes that were at his feet. He might as well take his hoodie off too, less clutter for his room upstairs and plus his dad would clean up after him. After taking off the slightly moistened sweatshirt, the only clothing left on his person was his J.J. Scoops visor and his smiley face boxers. It suddenly felt cold in the foyer, so Scuttle growled and headed upstairs, eager to curl up on his bed and snuggle in the warm blankets.
TenderFoot
TenderFoot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum