Left 4 Middle School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swimming Class

2 posters

Go down

Swimming Class Empty Swimming Class

Post  Meral-Donei Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:09 am

Meral swished her head back and forth in confusion, passing yet another classroom.
Aaaaugh, I've probably passed the gym room a billion times now! She sniffed around the halls, trying to pick up trace scents of sweaty children and tinny smelling sports equipment.
"Come ON! I have a swimming class today!" Meral barked, not aware of the fact that she was about to collide into the gym door. One more step, and she ended up smacking into the hard wall of the door.
"OUCH!" Meral let out a swift breath, "Well, I'm here, at least..."
Meral-Donei
Meral-Donei

Back to top Go down

Swimming Class Empty Re: Swimming Class

Post  Kat Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:14 am

Yelling could be heard echoing throughout the halls, giving Evan the chills. What could all the shouting be about? Bah he couldn’t deal or solve whatever mystery lurks in this freaky school; he had gym to get to. Something he definitely wasn’t looking forward to do.

Around the corner he stopped in his pace to see a girl on the floor staring at the gym door….just….staring…..

“Hey….uh..?” scratching the back of his neck nervously Even searched his mind for words to say but nothing really came up. “You in this class too?” He pointed towards the entrance pulling his lips to a thin line, damn it was hard to talk, maybe he should just stick to being the silent type
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Meral-Donei Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:26 am

THe small huntress jumped in surprise when she heard the boy's voice.
"Agh! Wha-who..." Meral pivoted her head to get a good view of the kid who had spoken.
"Oh, um...yeah," She paused, rubbing the new bruise on her nose, "You know where the teacher is?"
Meral peeked through the window of the gym's door. All the lights were on in the gym, but no one appeared to be in there, not even a bug. She shuddered. [i]Maybe I've missed my class. Again.
She swung her head back to face the jockey boy, staring for a few moments at him.
"So...um...what's your game?"
Meral-Donei
Meral-Donei

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 am

The girl seemed very, very strange. Then again….so was most of the kids in this school, including him. “I’m not sure about the coach, I haven’t seen him around for a good hour but I’m supposed to be taking a swimming class. Apparently it’s a new rule in L4MS after the incident with a student almost drowning in a lake nearby; parents had a fit so here we are.” Evan explained giving the huntress a lazy once over to observe her features. Pretty short compared to him even while his back hunched over. “What about you?” He asked leaning coolly on the wall next to him, this is just wonderful. The coach is missing and other students haven’t shown up yet. What a day, well maybe something exciting will come out of this.

A second later the final bell echoed in the halls signaling all stray students to move to their classes while Evan and Meral still waited outside of the gym. The school seemed very ghostly during classes unlike in between. Mind as well go with the flow. “I’m going to head in, care to join me?” He didn’t wait for her reply before entering the empty gymnasium.
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Meral-Donei Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:35 am

The boy entered the doors before she could respond.
"H-hey! Wait up!" Meral scrambled to catch up to the jockey.

"Geez, this place is so HUGE!" She locked her sight on the pool in the left corner of the gym. Meral stared back up at Evan.
"Well, there's the pool!" Meral pointed her clawed fingers in the direction of the pool. "Should we get dressed or something?" THe puny huntress mused as she scrambled her fingers into her sports bag, trying to grab hold of her blue swimsuit. She wondered to herself if anyone was even going to come to the gym today, maybe that there wasn't even a gym class today.
"Hey, um...You know if anyone else is coming to class today?"
Meral-Donei
Meral-Donei

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:37 pm

“No” was his curt response before he removed his T-shirt revealing his bare upper body to the little girl. He figured she wouldn’t take it the wrong way since she looked like she was 9 so he undressed nonchalantly until he was in nothing but his swimsuit he put under his pants this morning. He knew he had gym and never liked getting naked with a bunch of other boys or that creepy girl that was his best friend’s stalker/girlfriend, something like that. “But I guess since we are here we could get as much practice as we can without rowdy students crowding the pool.” He said his back turned to her.
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Meral-Donei Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:57 am

Meral finally ripped the swimsuit from its hiding place.
"Guess you're right!" She began trotting to the girl's locker room. "I'll be back in a bit."

After sliding into her suit, Meral tracked her way back up to the gym room.
"Hey, kid, you still here?" Her voice bounced off of the walls. She spotted him stepping up to the pool. She quickly followed suit and caught up with the boy. Meral submerged her foot into the water, and the temperature was surprisingly warm.
"You should probably back up now..." The huntress warned, as she cannon balled into the pool water.

((When Meral said what's your game I meant what's your name tongue ))
Meral-Donei
Meral-Donei

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Heeding to what she said Evan swam as close to the pool wall as possible, seeing that the young huntress was going to jump. “By the way my name is Evan Gower, how about you?” He asked before she drove off into forward acceleration. Hopefully the splash won’t disrupt his neatly combed hair- not that he minded getting wet, it was bound to happen soon but he wanted to get as much use out of the perfect style as he could. Instinctively he ran his claws through his hair to make sure everything was in place. Looking good is part of his character, how else would he get so many friends?
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Meral-Donei Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:41 am

Meral stared back up at the jockey.
"I'm Meral!" She gave away a playful splash in his direction. "You coming in the water or what?"
The huntress slipped herself back into the water and dove down to the bottom.
She had to cover her eye socket with a water proof eye patch while she went underwater, to keep from further injury to her socket.
Meral-Donei
Meral-Donei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down