Left 4 Middle School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

japanese class

2 posters

Go down

japanese class Empty japanese class

Post  Lollu100 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:48 pm

The lights flicker on. A tall dark-haired man walks into the room. He sighs as he walks to his new desk in his new class. He reaches his slightly long hands towards his bag, burying his fingers inside, searching. He pulls out a black hair tie. How he manages to pull his waist long hair back into a ponytail leaves some confused. He writes some Katakana on the board, and underneath he writes his name, Mr. Vincent. He then moves back to His bag, pulling out papers into organized piles on his desk. ‘Something fun today’ he thinks to himself, pulling out word searches and colouring pages.

Lollu100
Lollu100

Back to top Go down

japanese class Empty Re: japanese class

Post  MinamotoKoji97 Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Koji walked up to the door of the Japanese class and peered in quickly, without making a noise, hoping that there would be nobody there so he could just go in, do his work, and go. Unfortunately, there WAS someone in the class, a male witch by the looks of things. Great he thought, taking a moment to get ready for an encounter with a complete stranger. He knocked on the door and entered without waiting for an answer. "Uhm, hello... I'm here to set up the dictionary software on to your computers in the back..." he said, pointing to a set of monitors in the back of the class that were facing inwards. "It'll probably take a little while... the computers in schools are always really slow..." he finished. At least the computers are facing us. That means, when I'm working on them, I'll be facing away from anybody in the room. Then it just comes down to if anyone starts a conversation with me... he thought to himself, slowly walking towards the computers, half waiting for some form of approval. "You don't mind, right...?"
MinamotoKoji97
MinamotoKoji97

Back to top Go down

Post  Lollu100 Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Vic nearly screamed, he hadn’t been expecting anyone in the classroom until later. He could smell and hear someone coming down the hall but he hadn’t expected them to come into his room. Suddenly his head started hurting, more than normal. “Uhh…oww. S-Sure.” He managed to stutter out. ‘How embarrassing!’ he thought reaching his claws into his bag again. He pulled out a bottle of Tylenol and unscrewed the top. Empty. Vic felt his heart skip a beat; he would have to ask this stranger. “uhmmm….you wouldn’t happen t-to have any Tylenol w-would you?” Vic felt his face go red. ‘Stop being so pathetic!’ he told himself ‘it’s just Tylenol.’
Lollu100
Lollu100

Back to top Go down

Post  MinamotoKoji97 Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Koji chuckled in slight amusement at the man's reaction. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you..." Do I have any Tylenol? he asked himself in response to the man's question. He felt around in the pockets of his bag for a moment. I know I have something in here for headaches... he remembered. He pulled out a few items such as a USB flash drive, some CDs, and a pair of earbuds. After a few more moments of digging, he pulled out a small bottle of Advil. "Sorry, no Tylenol... I do have this though," he stated, showing the man the small bottle. "It should work just the same, no? Oh, my name is Koji by the way--Minamoto Koji desu." he added, in Japanese, considering the circumstances he figured it would probably calm the other man down a little. "You can take a couple if you need," he pointed to the bottle of Advil while he put his things back in his bag and walked over to the computers. "Just make sure to give them back once you're done, I might need them later." he finished. He sat down at the computer farthest to the left and turned it on--it was the only computer that had a chair with wheels in front of it. While he waited for the computer to turn on, and for the man to respond, he spun around in his chair to face the man and pulled out the USB flash drive from before. The drive had a slide on the side that could retract and expose the input plug. He closed his eyes and started to play with it, feeling the smooth sliding and eventual clicking into place of the locking mechanism inside. It was a bit of a habit of his that kept him distracted from the people around him while he did his work or thought. At the moment, however, he was just waiting.
MinamotoKoji97
MinamotoKoji97

Back to top Go down

japanese class Empty japanese class

Post  Lollu100 Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:26 am

“Thank you.” Vic sighed in relief and delight, taking four Advil in his claws. The painkillers did little for him yet they took away the pain just slightly, that alone was a relief. “You can call me Vic, Vic Vincent.” As Koji went to work on the computers Vic returned his attention to organising his desk, he continued to do so until there was nothing left to organise he frowned slightly knowing that it would be impolite to stay in silence for much longer. “S-so you speak Japanese?” Vic’s voice sliced through the silence like a newly sharpened blade. He stood silently and his shoes tapped over to the computers that Koji was working on. He turned a rather uncomfortable looking desk chair to sit near the man.
Lollu100
Lollu100

Back to top Go down

Post  MinamotoKoji97 Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Koji was snapped out of his reverie with a start, opening his eyes and stopping his USB slide half-way down the track and fumbling with it a bit. "H-Hai," he stammered, retracting the USB slide completely. Taking a calming breath, he continued. "Watashi wa Nihon o ikirumashita. I grew up in Japan. I moved here when I was young, with my brother, and learned English but I kept all my knowledge of the Japanese language." The half-witch began to slide the USB track again, a little faster than before, to keep himself collected and calm. He closed his eyes and let out a breath. Opening his eyes again, and slowing down his sliding, he asked, "where did you learn Japanese?"
MinamotoKoji97
MinamotoKoji97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down